11-30-2011 01:16 PM - edited 01-09-2012 11:55 AM
Our Product Team is in the process of going over the various issues that you have brought up. Below you will find the list of Statuses, and their brief explanations, that will be applied to each of the issues as they are reviewed.
- New = An issue that has not yet been reviewed by a B&N moderator or product team.
- More Info Needed = An issue being reported requires more details prior to investigation.
- In Review = Moderators confirm that the issue is in the correct board and in line with community guidelines.
- Investigating = The product team is working on the issue.
- Pending = The issue has been resolved in firmware that is currently being tested.
- Resolved = The issue has been resolved in firmware that has been released to the public.
- Operates as Intended = The behavior is expected. Please use the Ideas lab to request additional features.