New User
AlphaLove
0 Kudos

Help!! Please Add to my Must Read List!

I love stories about Alpha weres, their packs and mates.   My favorite series is Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs.  Next in line is the Kate Daniels series.  I do NOT enjoy erotica or heavy sex scenes!!  Please can someone add to my must reads!  Thank you for any help

Frequent Contributor
0198lilly
0 Kudos

Re: Help!! Please Add to my Must Read List!

OOOh me too. Carrie Vaughn and  Rachel Vincent had (an earlier one) but both have a female lead.  J.D. Tyler, Katie Reus and Jennifer Ashley, but read the intro first. Faith Hunter is a skinwalker (any animal) but again female lead. Eileen Wilks has some weres.  Almost all of them off the top of my head are a mixture of creatures and or have female lead.  Sorry, but you still may like them. Hope this helps.

Inspired Wordsmith
BrandieC
0 Kudos

Jill Kismet  

I enjoyed the Jill Kismet series, by Lilith Saintcrow.  Again, the lead is female, but her "mate" is a Were, as are several other major characters.  The omnibus NOOKbook edition, containing all 6 books in the series, is a great deal at $9.99, considering the individual books are $4.99 apiece.

Scribe
SciFiCanuck
0 Kudos

BrandieC wrote:

Jill Kismet  

I enjoyed the Jill Kismet series, by Lilith Saintcrow.  Again, the lead is female, but her "mate" is a Were, as are several other major characters.  The omnibus NOOKbook edition, containing all 6 books in the series, is a great deal at $9.99, considering the individual books are $4.99 apiece.

Her Dante Valentine series is also EXCELLENT!  :-)

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)