New User
KittyXlove321
0 Kudos

Help!!! Werewolf Romance mature?

I need some help i have read MANY romance book but i like the werewolf romances the best i love books like The Mating By Nicky Charles (and all the other books in that series) but i cant seem to find any others like that Please help i rather like them long not short PLEASE!!!! thank you!!!:catlol:

KittyKat3
Distinguished Bibliophile
dalnewt

Re: Help!!! Werewolf Romance mature?

[ Edited ]

I'm not familiar with your favorite werewolf series because I don't read ebooks, but

Bitten (Women of the Otherworld Series #1) was an excellent werewolf adventure/romance as was its immediate follow-up

Stolen (Women of the Otherworld Series #2).

There are other series I could recommend that feature werewolves among a cast of superanturals, but I'd characterize them as mystery and/or thriller stories with romantic elements like Patricia Brigg's Mercy Thompson series (excellent), and the Hamilton's Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series (which gets to werewolves by about the fourth book and gets more and more erotic as the books progress).

A romantic series that I really like starts with 

Pride Mates (Shifters Unbound Series #1) It has werewolves in it, but so far the series has starred fae cats (kind of a cross between a puma, lion, panther). It is excellent!

Perhaps you should post a similar thread on the Romantic Reads board? A lot of people there are familiar with all kinds of romance and there's a good chance that you'll receive recommendation there.

Inspired Wordsmith
FaeryQueen

The books dalnewt suggested are excellent.  Here are some more you might like.  I added the first book in the series:

Tempting Danger (Lupi Series #1)  

Love this series!  Mainly about the Lupi clans, but other magical creatures are featured too.

Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian Series #1)  

Great series with wolves, vampires and a few other nasties.

Heart of the Wolf  

Book two is my favorite of the series.

Wolf at the Door (Others Series #1)  

This series has it all, shifters, vampires, fae, witches....

Killing Moon (Moon Series #1)  

Interesting take on the werewolf legend.  The series follows the Marshall men.

Desire Untamed (Feral Warriors Series #1)  

The Ferals are shifters, but there is only one shifter per animal.

Her Chosen Wolf  

I don't know if this will be a series or not.

Defying Pack Law [Werewolf Menage Erotic Romance] 

Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters Book 1)   

These have some explicit, racy sex scenes that won't appeal to everyone.  Both are the first in a series, but Delicate Freakn' Flower has more than just wolf shifters.

Blue Moon (Nightcreature Series #1)  

In this series werewolves were created by the Nazis and are being hunted by the US government.

Claiming Their Mate  

This trilogy is like the Eve Langlais books...multiple partners, different types of shifters

Keeping Kaitlyn  

Wolf Games  

I don't remember which of this series comes first...there are 4 books in it.

You may want to check out Christine Feehan's leopard series.  

Fever  

Book 3 is my favorite...I read it at least once a year.

Also take a look at Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter/Were Hunter series.

Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter Series #1)  

This is sort of a prequel to the series.  Some books are about the Dark Hunters, others about the Weres in Kenyon's world. 

Contributor
authorrosewynters
0 Kudos

My Wolf Protector  

The cover isn't showing for some reason but this is book 2 in the Wolf Town Guardians series!