Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader 4
Heartsin

Re: Looking for some werewolf romance, Any suggestions?

[ Edited ]

This are some of my favorite authors, but not the only ones by any means. There are lots of good authors out there.

Christine Feehan: Leopard Series

Dana Marie Bell: Halle Puma Series

Nicky Charles: The Mating, The Keeping, The Finding (FREE)

Lori Handeland: Nightcreature Series

Shelly Laurenston: Magnus Pack Series

Rebecca York

Angela Knight: Mageverse Series (a little bit of everything)

Almost forgot: Lora Leigh: Breeds Series (a must read if you like shifters)

Contributor
AngieG

Molly Harper has a new werewolf series out; the first one is How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf. Her vampire series was really cute and funny; I loved them!

Contributor
peajhead

The Mating  

The Keeping  

The Finding  Def try this series.  They are all free too. 

There is also The Big Bad Wolf series.

all .99 C

Correspondent
JoanieGranola

There's a free short story on B&N entitled Black Silk by Jan Gordon. I wasn't exactly sure how I would like it, but for a free short story it's pretty good.

I haven't found any other werewolf novels, let alone romance, but that's because I'm into the vampires right now :smileyhappy:

Correspondent
tabascobaby

I looked through and I am not going to tell you the same ones over again (ie Kelley armstrong, and Patty Briggs who are AMAZING) Instead I am going to suggest a funny book (that is also hot, and there are plenty of books with shapeshifters)

Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack Series #1)  (there are 3 in this series the last has a tiger as the main character). It is a very funny book (without being a hundred percent dorky.

In the same "world" as this series there is also 

The Mane Event (Pride Stories Series #1)  this is the first of a series of so far 6-8 books (i cant remember the exact number, and there are at least 2 short stories in 2 anthologies to include) This has more cat shifters, but there are two books where it is mainly wolves (or wolves and wild dogs.) these are also quite humerous.

If you want something more sexy than funny there is kerri arthur 

Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian Series #1)  She is a Dhampire (which is a vampire werewolf hybrid. The first 4 books were meant to be the entire series, she has since continued with them. 

Happy reading! 

Contributor
authorrosewynters
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you like spicier werewolf romance, I'd love to throw my book into the mix!

My Wolf King  

Contributor
authorrosewynters
0 Kudos

And Book 2

Wolf Town Guardians Series

My Wolf Protector

My Wolf Protector