paulgoatallen
0 Kudos

SEPTEMBER #2: The Dirty Streets of Heaven by Tad Williams

• The Dirty Streets of Heaven
"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
paulgoatallen
0 Kudos

Re: SEPTEMBER #2: The Dirty Streets of Heaven by Tad Williams

This one caught my eye for the obvious reasons – Tad Williams is a world-renowned science fiction and fantasy novelist. The Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn novels (The Dragonbone Chair, et. al.), his epic Otherland saga, Shadowmarch.....

Well, The Dirty Streets of Heaven is Williams' first foray into urban fantasy – it's being described as noir fantasy – and I for one am intrigued!

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
0 Kudos

Re: SEPTEMBER #2: The Dirty Streets of Heaven by Tad Williams

paulgoatallen wrote:

This one caught my eye for the obvious reasons – Tad Williams is a world-renowned science fiction and fantasy novelist. The Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn novels (The Dragonbone Chair, et. al.), his epic Otherland saga, Shadowmarch.....

Well, The Dirty Streets of Heaven is Williams' first foray into urban fantasy – it's being described as noir fantasy – and I for one am intrigued!

Hmmmmmm, I am intrigued as well!  I have never read any of his books...

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)