Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Bibliophile
dalnewt

Season 4 of 'BEING HUMAN' Kicks Off This Saturday 2/25/12

[ Edited ]

Being Human (the BBC version) kicks off Season 4 this Saturday at 9 ET/8 CT on BBC America. I'm really looking forward to it!

(See Being Human | BBC America.)

Wordsmith
ThirstyFlea
0 Kudos

Re: Season 4 of 'BEING HUMAN' Kicks Off This Saturday 2/25/12

Oh, that's awesome!! I didn't know if we'd have to wait a year to see the new season, and it looks like we won't! Thanks for the heads-up on it, I will definitely be tuning in!

I'm curious, and a little skeptical, about what the "new" cast and additions will be like though...

A book is a loaded gun in the house next door... Who knows who might be the target of the well-read man? ~ Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
Frequent Contributor
tfadams
0 Kudos

fantastic love the british version better than the american though the american one is groowing on me.

I have set my dvr for the show I am going to go see ghost rider this weekend. so I am so set.

currently reading:
1) The red pyramid by rick riordan

Distinguished Bibliophile
dalnewt
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I doubted whether the series could continue after losing two of the three main characters, but this episode managed the transition brilliantly by expanding the conflict into a Vampire War and introducing a new (and good looking) vampire. The werewolf choice could be better, IMO, but the vamp makes up for it.

Wordsmith
ThirstyFlea
0 Kudos

dalnewt wrote:

I doubted whether the series could continue after losing two of the three main characters, but this episode managed the transition brilliantly by expanding the conflict into a Vampire War and introducing a new (and good looking) vampire. The werewolf choice could be better, IMO, but the vamp makes up for it.

Dalnewt, I agree. I honestly think that part of the reason I got so attached to the characters was because Mitchell was hot :smileytongue: ! I knew there would be almost a new cast, and I think they did a great transition as well. I wasn't ever a huge fan of the werewolf Tom, but I think we could see a lot of growth from him this season, if they develop him right (which I'm sure they will!). The new vamp is pretty cute, but I'm curious how he ends up with Annie and Tom- it's really interesting that he was also part of a "supernatural threesome". I was not expecting that. 

A book is a loaded gun in the house next door... Who knows who might be the target of the well-read man? ~ Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
Inspired Wordsmith
kimba88

Gotta love the Brit's they can kill everyone off..and still make you beg for more..LOL