Reply
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Found another one for August!  This one ALSO sounds good!  :-)

 

Truthseeker

 

 

ACROSS TWO EXTRAORDINARY WORLDS, TRUTH IS THE DEADLIEST MAGIC

Though gifted with an uncanny intuition that allows her to discern when someone is lying, Lara Jansen is sure there’s nothing particularly special about her. All that changes when a handsome but mysterious man enters her quiet Boston tailor shop and reveals himself to be a prince of Faerie. What’s more, Dafydd ap Caerwynn claims that Lara is a truthseeker, a person with the rare talent of being able to tell truth from falsehood. Dafydd begs Lara to help clear his name by solving his brother’s murder, of which Dafydd himself is the only suspect.

Acting against her practical nature, Lara agrees to step through a window into another world. Now caught between bitterly opposed Seelie forces and Dafydd’s secrets, which are as perilous as he is irresistible, Lara finds that her abilities are increasing in unexpected and uncontrollable ways. With the fate of two worlds at stake and a malevolent entity wielding the darkest of magic, Lara and Dafydd will risk everything on a love that may be their salvation—or the most treacherous illusion of all.

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

WOW!!  Blood Song sounds really good! (Cat Adams)

 

Bodyguard Celia Graves plies her trade in a world where vampires roam the alleys of Tinseltown and movie stars openly practice witchcraft., where streetcorner psychics have real powers and cops use memory enhancement spells on witnesses. Though she’s an ordinary human, Celia uses street smarts and charmed weapons to protect the rich and famous from mortal and supernatural threats.

She’s landed a plum job, protecting the Prince of a small but politically vital nation while he tours Los Angeles’s least savory hot spots. What should be a routine assignment goes badly wrong. Attacked by a master vampire, Celia knows she is about to die.

She’s startled to awaken on a cold metal table in a university lab. Celia Graves has become an Abomination, neither fully mortal nor fully vampire. Her “master” is hunting her, to destroy her or finish what his bite began. She’s accused of murder and the cops aren’t sure whether she should be locked up or staked. And then there’s the demon she glimpsed during the vampire attack . . . .
Struggling to cope with her new powers and trying not to terrify everyone she meets with a flash of fang, Celia reaches out for help from her once (and future?) lover, who is a powerful mage; his warrior-priest brother; a handsome werewolf who keeps his lupine nature concealed from the world; an elderly clairvoyant, and one trustworthy cop.

Celia Graves has three days to save the world, her sanity, and her soul

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

~JUMPS UP AND DOWN~   :smileyvery-happy:  Considering how Cape Storm ended (and what a fricken fabulous book it was at that!!), I am PUMPED for this one out August 3!!

 

 

Weather Warden Joanne Baldwin, her husband, the djinn David, and the Earth herself have been poisoned by a substance that destroys the magic that keeps the world alive. The poison is destabilizing the entire balance of power, bestowing magic upon those who have never had it, and removing it form those who need it. It's just a matter of time before the delicate balance of nature explodes into chaos-and doom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Frequent Contributor
Mrbooks
Posts: 74
Registered: ‎01-29-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

SciFiCanuck wrote:

~JUMPS UP AND DOWN~   :smileyvery-happy:  Considering how Cape Storm ended (and what a fricken fabulous book it was at that!!), I am PUMPED for this one out August 3!!

 

 

Weather Warden Joanne Baldwin, her husband, the djinn David, and the Earth herself have been poisoned by a substance that destroys the magic that keeps the world alive. The poison is destabilizing the entire balance of power, bestowing magic upon those who have never had it, and removing it form those who need it. It's just a matter of time before the delicate balance of nature explodes into chaos-and doom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You guys have great taste in books!

Get me a book and ship em' to me :smileyhappy:
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Mrbooks wrote:

SciFiCanuck wrote:

~JUMPS UP AND DOWN~   :smileyvery-happy:  Considering how Cape Storm ended (and what a fricken fabulous book it was at that!!), I am PUMPED for this one out August 3!!

 

 

Weather Warden Joanne Baldwin, her husband, the djinn David, and the Earth herself have been poisoned by a substance that destroys the magic that keeps the world alive. The poison is destabilizing the entire balance of power, bestowing magic upon those who have never had it, and removing it form those who need it. It's just a matter of time before the delicate balance of nature explodes into chaos-and doom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You guys have great taste in books!

 

:-)   This series also has a special place in my heart...it was the second series I started reading just before my addiction really started. LOL!

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Well this book is not new...its from 2009, but the sequel, Lightborn, is coming out next month...  :-)  I came across it in the store....sounds pretty good.  Check it out:

 

 

 

For the Darkborn, sunlight kills. For the Lightborn, darkness is fatal. Living under a centuries-old curse, the Darkborn and the Lightborn share the city of Minhorne, coexisting in an uneasy equilibrium but never interacting. When Darkborn physician Balthasar Hearne finds a pregnant fugitive on his doorstep just before sunrise, he has no choice but to take her in. Tercelle Amberley’s betrothed is a powerful Darkborn nobleman, but her illicit lover came to her through the daytime. When she gives birth to twin boys, they can see, something unheard of among the Darkborn. When men come for the boys, Balthasar is saved by the intervention of his Lightborn neighbor—and healed by the hands of his wife, Telmaine. Soon he finds himself drawn deeper into political intrigue and magical attacks, while Telmaine must confront a power she can no longer keep sheathed in gloves, a power she neither wants nor can control.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
Posts: 9,489
Registered: ‎02-12-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

 

SciFiCanuck wrote:

Well this book is not new...its from 2009, but the sequel, Lightborn, is coming out next month...  :-)  I came across it in the store....sounds pretty good.  Check it out:

 

 

 

For the Darkborn, sunlight kills. For the Lightborn, darkness is fatal. Living under a centuries-old curse, the Darkborn and the Lightborn share the city of Minhorne, coexisting in an uneasy equilibrium but never interacting. When Darkborn physician Balthasar Hearne finds a pregnant fugitive on his doorstep just before sunrise, he has no choice but to take her in. Tercelle Amberley’s betrothed is a powerful Darkborn nobleman, but her illicit lover came to her through the daytime. When she gives birth to twin boys, they can see, something unheard of among the Darkborn. When men come for the boys, Balthasar is saved by the intervention of his Lightborn neighbor—and healed by the hands of his wife, Telmaine. Soon he finds himself drawn deeper into political intrigue and magical attacks, while Telmaine must confront a power she can no longer keep sheathed in gloves, a power she neither wants nor can control.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Never seen that before. Hmm while the plot looks a little predictable, I find myself intrigued. Do please let us know if it's any good.

 

I'm going to have to go look for a review somewhere.

 

Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Tig here are a few reviews... :-)

 

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Darkborn-Alison-Sinclair/9780451462701-AllReviews.html

 

 

Check it out!

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
Posts: 9,489
Registered: ‎02-12-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

 

SciFiCanuck wrote:

 

Thanks. :smileyhappy:

 

Distinguished Bibliophile
dalnewt
Posts: 2,725
Registered: ‎06-16-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

 

 

Burning Lamp (Arcane Society Series #8) by Amanda Quick, the non de plume of Jayne Ann Krentz, has captured my interest. It's part of her Arcane Society series which details the adventures/mysteries/romances of the members of a paranormal society. The editorial reviews look really good and indicate that the novel can be read as a stand-alone book. Here are the reviews:

 

Publishers Weekly

Bestseller Jayne Ann Krentz, writing under her historical fantasy nom de plume, turns in a top-notch performance in the second Dreamlight novel. Crime lord Griffin Winters rules a vast underworld empire in Victorian London, but he fears the descent of a familial curse of madness brought on by an ancestor's alchemical experiments. Only a powerful magical artifact, controlled by a woman of rare power, can save him. Magically gifted orphan Adelaide Pyne, recently embarked on a crusade to save women from prostitution, could be that woman, and a psychic connection soon draws Adelaide and Griffin into a dangerous partnership. Fast-paced and cleverly constructed, the tale perfectly balances lively adventure, passionate romance, and the paranormal against an elaborate and refreshingly original background. Arcane Society fans will be thrilled, and new readers will find this stand-alone story very accessible. (Apr.)

 

Library Journal

A match between a powerful crime boss and an activist social reformer out to save the city's working girls hardly seems the thing. Yet, when shadow energy talent Griffin Winters and dreamlight reader Adelaide Pyne connect in Quick's latest Victorian paranormal sizzler (second in the "Dreamlight Trilogy," eighth in the larger "Arcane Society" series), the psychic sparks light up the sky and the dangerous dreamlight flares into action. London's clandestine criminal culture provides the chilling, vividly rendered setting as Griffin and Adelaide struggle to outwit a prostitution kingpin, a power-mad killer, and other assorted villains in a complex, highly suspenseful tale that answers a few more "Arcane" questions and keeps this trilogy on target. VERDICT With quirky humor and typical flair, Quick has penned another riveting, fast-paced adventure that drops more "Dreamlight" puzzle pieces into place and will leave readers anxious for the final installment, Jayne Castle's Midnight Crystal, coming in September. Quick (Perfect Poison) lives in the Seattle area. Note: This series is written by Jayne Ann Krentz in all three of her writing personae; her Fired Up is the first in the series.

 

Although "Burning Lamp" is the second book in a Dreamlight trilogy, it appears to be largely independent read. The first book in that trilogy is entitled

Fired Up (Arcane Society Series #7). It is set in present day Seattle. Note, it also received positive editorial reviews as follows: 

 

 

Fired UP, Jayne Ann Krentz

Publishers Weekly

In Krentz's paranormal Arcane Society series, she bounces from contemporary romantic thriller (Running Hot) to steampunk historical (Perfect Poison, as Amanda Quick). This trilogy kickoff concerns the present-day descendents of Nicholas Winters and Sylvester Jones, magic-obsessed 17th century rivals locked in a generation-spanning struggle. In Seattle, paranormal PI Chloe Harper is hired by financier Jack Winters to find the “Burning Lamp” his ancestor Nicholas created. Unrealistic whiz-bang action follows, including otherworldly powers that Winters must learn to control and a romance that may unleash an ancient curse, occasionally interrupted by psychic mobsters who also pursue the lamp. Arcane Society fans will be thrilled with the brand-new intrigue, but newcomers will need to read earlier books to understand Krentz's world. (Jan.)


Library Journal

Suffering recurring blackouts, Jack Winters fears he is falling victim to the centuries-old Winters curse and will turn into an unstable monster if he doesn't locate the legendary Burning Lamp. Jack seeks help from smart, skeptical PI Chloe Harper, whose rare dreamlight talent is necessary to work the lamp's magic. But others, some with far more sinister agendas, are also in search of the lamp, and as the puzzle pieces slowly fall into place, the danger to Jack and Chloe ratchets up. Part of the ongoing "Arcane Society" titles, this is the first in "The Dreamlight Trilogy," which will include not only a book under Krentz's historical pseudonym, Amanda Quick, but will add a new dimension with a volume by Krentz's futuristic alter ego, Jayne Castle, as well. VERDICT Sparkling with sharp wit, clever, complex plotting, intelligent humor, and electric sensuality, this lively story drops just enough hints to tease readers; classic Krentz (Running Hot).

 

In addition to the above I will shortly be reading a steampunk Arcane Society novel originally released in April of 2009 but available in paperback this year. That book received excellent professional and reader reviews. It is entitled

 

The Perfect Poison (Arcane Society Series #6). Here are the reviews:

 

The Perfect Poison, Amanda Quick

Publishers Weekly

Quick (aka Jayne Ann Krentz) delivers her reliable blend of sex and suspense in her latest Arcane Society novel. In Victorian London, spinster botanist and psychic Lucinda Bromley meets her match in Caleb Jones, a member of the Arcane Society and descendant of an alchemist family that makes him "the stuff of myth and legend." Together, this paranormal pair of snoops sets out to track down a thief who made off with a dangerous plant implicated in the death of a wealthy lord, but wind up uncovering a sinister secret order. Quick invents two dazzling 19th-century sleuths who combine paranormal prowess and raw sexual heat. But if they excel at fooling Mother Nature, it's their all too human nature that brings this uncommon Victorian duo to life. (Apr.)Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

 

Kristin Ramsdell - Library Journal

Possessing the ability to sense the presence of poison, botanist Lucinda Bromley is often called in by local authorities for her expert opinion. Unfortunately, some think she had a hand in poisoning her fiancé. Then a nobleman is killed with poison that could only have been made with a rare fern that had been stolen from her conservatory. Together with fellow Arcane Society member Caleb Jones, Lucinda sets out to unmask the real killer. What she doesn't expect is to fall for her partner in detection. Seductiveness and clever plotting combine with Quick's classic zingy wit to produce a funny, fast-paced romp that will please readers. Another winner in the popular Arcane Society series for Seattle area-based Quick (The Third Circle). [See Prepub Alert, LJ12/08.]

Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Looks like Jocelynn Drake's Dark Days number 5 is on the heals of her book in June!  :-D  Release date is July 15, 2010.  Holy, it sounds like a doozie!!!  I LOVE her books and can't wait!  And what about that cover?!  ~fans herself~

 

 

 

There is no sanctuary in the night…

Feared even by her own kind for her mastery of fire, the Nightwalker Mira is summoned by the Coven to take her rightful place as Elder. But with this honor comes grave responsibility—a commitment to the annihilation of the unleashed naturi. For now the foul creatures walk the earth—and neither vampire nor human will survive their horrific onslaught.

A tide of blood is sweeping relentlessly across the European continent, as Mira is dispatched to Budapest for the most devastating test yet of her astonishing powers—and falls into a well-laid trap. With the dark secrets that haunt her growing darker by the hour, she must confront the terrible truth of her past and protect her fragile sanity in the face of unanticipated treachery—a betrayal by her ally, her enemy, her lover…the vampire slayer, Danaus.

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

[ Edited ]

Ooooooooh, and let's not forget about the sequel to Dark Time by Dakota Banks!  :-)

 

Release date July 1:

 

 

A demon's enslaved executioner--a ravager of lives and souls--Maliha Crayne has been reborn, willing to sacrifice her immortality for a chance at freedom ... and salvation. Now she has an opportunity to prevent the death of thousands to help balance the countless lives she has obliterated over the centuries. To do so, she must locate and destroy an evil cabal of madmen in possession of a weapon of unspeakable power--and survive the immortal assassins who are now after her blood. But it means reverting to the old ways and surrendering once more to the darkness.

 

 

Oh yeah and there's the second book of The Strain Trilogy coming out September 21, 2010.  The first book was REALLY good!

 

 

 

 THEN there's Tracking the Tempest on July 1, 2010....WoooooooT!

 

 

 

 

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Frequent Contributor
Mrbooks
Posts: 74
Registered: ‎01-29-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

SciFiCanuck wrote:

Found another one for August!  This one ALSO sounds good!  :-)

 

Truthseeker

 

 

ACROSS TWO EXTRAORDINARY WORLDS, TRUTH IS THE DEADLIEST MAGIC

Though gifted with an uncanny intuition that allows her to discern when someone is lying, Lara Jansen is sure there’s nothing particularly special about her. All that changes when a handsome but mysterious man enters her quiet Boston tailor shop and reveals himself to be a prince of Faerie. What’s more, Dafydd ap Caerwynn claims that Lara is a truthseeker, a person with the rare talent of being able to tell truth from falsehood. Dafydd begs Lara to help clear his name by solving his brother’s murder, of which Dafydd himself is the only suspect.

Acting against her practical nature, Lara agrees to step through a window into another world. Now caught between bitterly opposed Seelie forces and Dafydd’s secrets, which are as perilous as he is irresistible, Lara finds that her abilities are increasing in unexpected and uncontrollable ways. With the fate of two worlds at stake and a malevolent entity wielding the darkest of magic, Lara and Dafydd will risk everything on a love that may be their salvation—or the most treacherous illusion of all.

One of the best looking covers i've seen yet

Get me a book and ship em' to me :smileyhappy:
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Hmmmmmm, that pic doesn't seem to be working.  :-/

 

Let's try this one:

 

Truthseeker

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
Posts: 2,628
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

I know that in the currently reading thread that this book has been mentioned

Embers and some are reading it.  I got a copy of it for Mother's Day (I know a little early but my son wanted me to have it.) After doing a little research I found out that this is her debut novel but she also has a paranormal/mystery debut coming out in June under the name Alayna Williams 

Dark Oracle   and her second book in Embers's seriesSparks due out in November 2010.

 

Toni  

 

Toni L. Chapman
Everyone needs some Tender Loving Care
Wordsmith
Chomp
Posts: 1,241
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

TiggerBear wrote:

 

SciFiCanuck wrote:

Well this book is not new...its from 2009, but the sequel, Lightborn, is coming out next month...  :-)  I came across it in the store....sounds pretty good.  Check it out:

 

 

 

For the Darkborn, sunlight kills. For the Lightborn, darkness is fatal. Living under a centuries-old curse, the Darkborn and the Lightborn share the city of Minhorne, coexisting in an uneasy equilibrium but never interacting. When Darkborn physician Balthasar Hearne finds a pregnant fugitive on his doorstep just before sunrise, he has no choice but to take her in. Tercelle Amberley’s betrothed is a powerful Darkborn nobleman, but her illicit lover came to her through the daytime. When she gives birth to twin boys, they can see, something unheard of among the Darkborn. When men come for the boys, Balthasar is saved by the intervention of his Lightborn neighbor—and healed by the hands of his wife, Telmaine. Soon he finds himself drawn deeper into political intrigue and magical attacks, while Telmaine must confront a power she can no longer keep sheathed in gloves, a power she neither wants nor can control.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Never seen that before. Hmm while the plot looks a little predictable, I find myself intrigued. Do please let us know if it's any good.

 

I'm going to have to go look for a review somewhere.

 

 

I wrote a review of it for Bitten By Books, but it hasn't been posted yet. I loved the book.

 

Carol

So many books, so little time...
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
Posts: 5,276
Registered: ‎10-20-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

 

Chomp wrote:

TiggerBear wrote:

 

SciFiCanuck wrote:

Well this book is not new...its from 2009, but the sequel, Lightborn, is coming out next month...  :-)  I came across it in the store....sounds pretty good.  Check it out:

 

 

 

For the Darkborn, sunlight kills. For the Lightborn, darkness is fatal. Living under a centuries-old curse, the Darkborn and the Lightborn share the city of Minhorne, coexisting in an uneasy equilibrium but never interacting. When Darkborn physician Balthasar Hearne finds a pregnant fugitive on his doorstep just before sunrise, he has no choice but to take her in. Tercelle Amberley’s betrothed is a powerful Darkborn nobleman, but her illicit lover came to her through the daytime. When she gives birth to twin boys, they can see, something unheard of among the Darkborn. When men come for the boys, Balthasar is saved by the intervention of his Lightborn neighbor—and healed by the hands of his wife, Telmaine. Soon he finds himself drawn deeper into political intrigue and magical attacks, while Telmaine must confront a power she can no longer keep sheathed in gloves, a power she neither wants nor can control.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Never seen that before. Hmm while the plot looks a little predictable, I find myself intrigued. Do please let us know if it's any good.

 

I'm going to have to go look for a review somewhere.

 

 

I wrote a review of it for Bitten By Books, but it hasn't been posted yet. I loved the book.

 

Carol

 

Thanks for posting these 2 books..I normally am not into sci-fi per se But.these caught my attention..I am subscribed to bittenbybooks@gmail.com  and always check allthingsurbanfantasy@gmail.com ..found a new site sent to me by my daughter rexrobot@gmail.com  ,which is really good as well.You do a great job ,keeping up on all the new releases..Susan Vtc...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
Posts: 5,276
Registered: ‎10-20-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

 Hi All..Wrong Site  this is it..rexreadingrobot.com   ..Susan Vtc..worth a look at..

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
Posts: 3,648
Registered: ‎03-23-2009

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

I found it at

http://www.rexrobotreviews.com/

Very good review and interview with Heather Webber about her 2 books.

Can't wait for the second one to be published. Thanks for leading me the website. pen21

 

Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine Series)

  

Deeply, Desperately

  

 

 

 

Vermontcozy wrote:

 Hi All..Wrong Site  this is it..rexreadingrobot.com   ..Susan Vtc..worth a look at..

 

 

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
Posts: 5,276
Registered: ‎10-20-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

 

pen21 wrote:

I found it at

http://www.rexrobotreviews.com/

Very good review and interview with Heather Webber about her 2 books.

Can't wait for the second one to be published. Thanks for leading me the website. pen21

 

Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine Series)

  

Deeply, Desperately

  

 

 

 

Vermontcozy wrote:

 Hi All..Wrong Site  this is it..rexreadingrobot.com   ..Susan Vtc..worth a look at..

 

 

 

:womanvery-happy:Thanks pen..I really like the site..He has so many from mild to out there..I wish we could put together a List of all who read "truly,madly'and are waiting for "deeply,desperately"..To show the interest Heather can Generate here..Maybe a Thread of all who are looking forward to DD...On the other hand your post might be just the thing KPPP...  ..*\\**.Suze...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer