Reply
Wordsmith
PhyllisJ
Posts: 1,459
Registered: ‎11-19-2007
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

dalnewt wrote--

These are some late June and July releases which I intend to read.

 

 

Black Dust Mambo release date of June 29th. 

Unholy Magic release date of July 6.

Tracking the Tempest release date July.

City of Ghosts  release date July 27.

. Some other July releases which interest me are 

Discord's Apple release date July 6 (looks fascinating).

 Die release date of July 


Hi dalnewt,

Great choices.  I want to read all of the same books, I already received Black Dust Mambo and I have pre-ordered all of the others.  Tracking the Tempest is included is on it's way to me.  Happy reading.  :smileywink:

 

Phyllis
Wordsmith
PhyllisJ
Posts: 1,459
Registered: ‎11-19-2007

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Teresa wrote--

Here is my purchase list:

 

June 29, 2010

Jocelynn Drake: Dark Days Novels #4 - Pray for Dawn

Carrie Vaughn: Kitty Norville #8 - Kitty Goes to War

Adrian Phoenix: Hoodoo #1 – Black Dust Mambo

Yasmine Galenorn: Indigo Court #1 – Night Myst

 

July 1, 2010

Dakota Banks: Mortal Path’s #2 - Sacrifice

Nicole Peeler: Jane True #2 - Tracking the Tempest

 

July 6, 2010

Sharon Ashwood: The Dark Forgotten #3 - Unchained

Stacia Kane: Downside #2 - Unholy Magic


Hi Teresa, great minds think alike. I already have Black Dust Mambo and Night Mist as well as Pray for Dawn, but I need to find out what happened to Kitty Goes to War, I know I pre-ordered it.  I pre-ordered all of the others on your purchase list, LOL.  :smileysurprised:

Phyllis
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!


PhyllisJ wrote:

Teresa wrote--

Here is my purchase list:

 

June 29, 2010

Jocelynn Drake: Dark Days Novels #4 - Pray for Dawn

Carrie Vaughn: Kitty Norville #8 - Kitty Goes to War

Adrian Phoenix: Hoodoo #1 – Black Dust Mambo

Yasmine Galenorn: Indigo Court #1 – Night Myst

 

July 1, 2010

Dakota Banks: Mortal Path’s #2 - Sacrifice

Nicole Peeler: Jane True #2 - Tracking the Tempest

 

July 6, 2010

Sharon Ashwood: The Dark Forgotten #3 - Unchained

Stacia Kane: Downside #2 - Unholy Magic


Hi Teresa, great minds think alike. I already have Black Dust Mambo and Night Mist as well as Pray for Dawn, but I need to find out what happened to Kitty Goes to War, I know I pre-ordered it.  I pre-ordered all of the others on your purchase list, LOL.  :smileysurprised:


 

Uh-oh... Kitty Goes to War is not at any of our local book stores yet...I actually found mine at Wal-Mart.  Go figure!

 

I also picked up Red Hot Fury and Forged of Shadows by Jessa Slade...  :-)

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Frequent Contributor
Katie983
Posts: 300
Registered: ‎05-13-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Hmmm....I went to go buy the new Dakota Banks book and I was told it hasn't been released yet til August 31 :smileyfrustrated:

“When I was your age, television was called books.”
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride

"There is no mistaking a real book when one meets it. It's like falling in love." -- Christopher Morley
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

[ Edited ]

Katie983 wrote:

Hmmm....I went to go buy the new Dakota Banks book and I was told it hasn't been released yet til August 31 :smileyfrustrated:


 

What??? No, the release date is July 13...someone is on crack!  LOL  Or at least it BETTER NOT be August 31!!!  This book release has been pushed back once or twice already.  It's killing me man!  I want to read it so bad!

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Frequent Contributor
Katie983
Posts: 300
Registered: ‎05-13-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Yeah and I work at the B&N in West Des Moines so someone isn't updating our system like they should.  Shame, shame, shame!

“When I was your age, television was called books.”
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride

"There is no mistaking a real book when one meets it. It's like falling in love." -- Christopher Morley
Moderator
paulgoatallen
Posts: 7,326
Registered: ‎08-16-2007
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

 


Katie983 wrote:

Hmmm....I went to go buy the new Dakota Banks book and I was told it hasn't been released yet til August 31 :smileyfrustrated:


 

 

I've got the end of August for the new Dakota Banks book too....

 

Paul

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!


paulgoatallen wrote:

 


Katie983 wrote:

Hmmm....I went to go buy the new Dakota Banks book and I was told it hasn't been released yet til August 31 :smileyfrustrated:


 

 

I've got the end of August for the new Dakota Banks book too....

 

Paul


 

BLAH!  :-(  That sucks.....

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Frequent Contributor
Katie983
Posts: 300
Registered: ‎05-13-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Oh so its not just me then :smileytongue: But yeah that does suck :smileysad:

“When I was your age, television was called books.”
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride

"There is no mistaking a real book when one meets it. It's like falling in love." -- Christopher Morley
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!


Katie983 wrote:

Oh so its not just me then :smileytongue: But yeah that does suck :smileysad:


 

Yeah it totally ended on a cliff-hanger!!!  ARGH! I am sick of waiting!!

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Frequent Contributor
CAshkova
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎01-08-2009

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!


PhyllisJ wrote:

dalnewt wrote--

These are some late June and July releases which I intend to read.

 

 

Black Dust Mambo release date of June 29th. 

Unholy Magic release date of July 6.

Tracking the Tempest release date July.

City of Ghosts  release date July 27.

. Some other July releases which interest me are 

Discord's Apple release date July 6 (looks fascinating).

 Die release date of July 


Hi dalnewt,

Great choices.  I want to read all of the same books, I already received Black Dust Mambo and I have pre-ordered all of the others.  Tracking the Tempest is included is on it's way to me.  Happy reading.  :smileywink:

 


 

The one and only book worm :smileyhappy:
Contributor
GregoryMartinIII
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎06-05-2010
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!


CAshkova wrote:

PhyllisJ wrote:

dalnewt wrote--

These are some late June and July releases which I intend to read.

 

 

Black Dust Mambo release date of June 29th. 

Unholy Magic release date of July 6.

Tracking the Tempest release date July.

City of Ghosts  release date July 27.

. Some other July releases which interest me are 

Discord's Apple release date July 6 (looks fascinating).

 Die release date of July 


Hi dalnewt,

Great choices.  I want to read all of the same books, I already received Black Dust Mambo and I have pre-ordered all of the others.  Tracking the Tempest is included is on it's way to me.  Happy reading.  :smileywink:

 


 ..should i buy these this week


 

Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Here's what's on my list for next week...Yeeeowzers!

 

July 27, 2010

Jocelynn Drake: Dark Days Novels #5 Wait for Dusk

Seressia Glass – Shadowchasers #2 Shadow Chase

Kelly Meding – Dreg City series #2 As Lie the Dead

Jeaniene Frost: Night Huntrs. #2 Eternal Kiss of Darkness

S.A. Swan: Wolfbreed #2 Wolf’s Cross

Chloe Neill: Chicagoland Vampires #3 Twice Bitten (I think this one is out already)

Jeri Smith-Ready: WVMP Radio #3  Bring on the Night

Stacia Kane: Downside #3 - City of Ghosts

Erin Kellison: Shadow Fall

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Wordsmith
3monstersmom
Posts: 871
Registered: ‎03-04-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

What's on everyone's August list?  My list seems rather small, just Kat Richardson and two YA series that I read.  I know there has to be something I'm missing.

Distinguished Wordsmith
jgmme
Posts: 412
Registered: ‎11-21-2009

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!


3monstersmom wrote:

What's on everyone's August list?  My list seems rather small, just Kat Richardson and two YA series that I read.  I know there has to be something I'm missing.


 

Here's my list for August

The Darkest Edge of Dawn 

 

Chosen  

Game of Cages  

 

I think thats all for me, but you never know...lol

Jo

shhhhh....I'm reading.
Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

Oooooooh I cannot wait for Chosen!! ~jumps up and down~

 

Here's what I've got...sorry no pictures.  :-)

 

August 3, 2010

Rachel Caine: Weather Warden #9  Total Eclipse

Deborah Cooke: Dragonfire #5 Whisper Kiss

 

August 15, 2010

Tracey O’Hara: Dark Bretheren #2 Deaths Sweet Embrace

 

August 27, 2010

Marjorie M. Liu: Hunter Kiss #3 A Wild Light

 

August 31, 2010

Dakota Banks: Mortal Path’s #2 Sacrifice

C.E. Murphy:  Truthseeker

Jeanne Stein: Anna Strong #6  Chosen

Kelly Gay: Charlie Madigan #2 The Darkest Edge of Dawn

Laura Bickle: Anya Kalinczyk #2  Sparks

Eve Silver: Sins of the Heart

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Wordsmith
3monstersmom
Posts: 871
Registered: ‎03-04-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!


SciFiCanuck wrote:

Oooooooh I cannot wait for Chosen!! ~jumps up and down~

 

Here's what I've got...sorry no pictures.  :-)

 

August 3, 2010

Rachel Caine: Weather Warden #9  Total Eclipse

Deborah Cooke: Dragonfire #5 Whisper Kiss

 

August 15, 2010

Tracey O’Hara: Dark Bretheren #2 Deaths Sweet Embrace

 

August 27, 2010

Marjorie M. Liu: Hunter Kiss #3 A Wild Light

 

August 31, 2010

Dakota Banks: Mortal Path’s #2 Sacrifice

C.E. Murphy:  Truthseeker

Jeanne Stein: Anna Strong #6  Chosen

Kelly Gay: Charlie Madigan #2 The Darkest Edge of Dawn

Laura Bickle: Anya Kalinczyk #2  Sparks

Eve Silver: Sins of the Heart


 

LOL, I have most of these series book 1's in my TBR pile.  No wonder my to buy list was so small.  I haven't made it past book 1 for any of them.

Scribe
SciFiCanuck
Posts: 2,072
Registered: ‎03-18-2008

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!


3monstersmom wrote:

SciFiCanuck wrote:

Oooooooh I cannot wait for Chosen!! ~jumps up and down~

 

Here's what I've got...sorry no pictures.  :-)

 

August 3, 2010

Rachel Caine: Weather Warden #9  Total Eclipse

Deborah Cooke: Dragonfire #5 Whisper Kiss

 

August 15, 2010

Tracey O’Hara: Dark Bretheren #2 Deaths Sweet Embrace

 

August 27, 2010

Marjorie M. Liu: Hunter Kiss #3 A Wild Light

 

August 31, 2010

Dakota Banks: Mortal Path’s #2 Sacrifice

C.E. Murphy:  Truthseeker

Jeanne Stein: Anna Strong #6  Chosen

Kelly Gay: Charlie Madigan #2 The Darkest Edge of Dawn

Laura Bickle: Anya Kalinczyk #2  Sparks

Eve Silver: Sins of the Heart


 

LOL, I have most of these series book 1's in my TBR pile.  No wonder my to buy list was so small.  I haven't made it past book 1 for any of them.


 

LOL!  Too funny...well you had better get reading then!!!

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Just finished: Black Arts by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #7)
Wordsmith
3monstersmom
Posts: 871
Registered: ‎03-04-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!


SciFiCanuck wrote:

3monstersmom wrote:

SciFiCanuck wrote:

Oooooooh I cannot wait for Chosen!! ~jumps up and down~

 

Here's what I've got...sorry no pictures.  :-)

 

August 3, 2010

Rachel Caine: Weather Warden #9  Total Eclipse

Deborah Cooke: Dragonfire #5 Whisper Kiss

 

August 15, 2010

Tracey O’Hara: Dark Bretheren #2 Deaths Sweet Embrace

 

August 27, 2010

Marjorie M. Liu: Hunter Kiss #3 A Wild Light

 

August 31, 2010

Dakota Banks: Mortal Path’s #2 Sacrifice

C.E. Murphy:  Truthseeker

Jeanne Stein: Anna Strong #6  Chosen

Kelly Gay: Charlie Madigan #2 The Darkest Edge of Dawn

Laura Bickle: Anya Kalinczyk #2  Sparks

Eve Silver: Sins of the Heart


 

LOL, I have most of these series book 1's in my TBR pile.  No wonder my to buy list was so small.  I haven't made it past book 1 for any of them.


 

LOL!  Too funny...well you had better get reading then!!!


 

LOL, I'm trying!  August is going to be a catch up month for me.  I've fallen behind these past two weeks.  I hate being to sick to read, it's just not cosmically fair!

Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
Posts: 9,489
Registered: ‎02-12-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming Book Releases!!

 


3monstersmom wrote:

 

LOL, I'm trying!  August is going to be a catch up month for me.  I've fallen behind these past two weeks.  I hate being to sick to read, it's just not cosmically fair!


 

 

Phenomenally unfair. Glad you're feeling better!