Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy

Re: Welcome to Guilty Pleasures: The Paranormal Pub – Off-Topic Chat Served Up Daily

Oh dainewt.I..found your Shoes behind The Bar:smileywink: This Am..Will put them in The Back Room...Vermont,

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21

Re: Welcome to Guilty Pleasures: The Paranormal Pub – Off-Topic Chat Served Up Daily

Happy Mother's Day! to all women in our lives. All women should be celebrated today.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy

Thanks pen and So True.:womanhappy:...Beautiful Yellow Rose...

Reader
CaraFaithDonovan
0 Kudos

Hey VT,

Just wanted to stop in and say hello!!

Cara 

Discover my books on Barnes and Noble http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/michelle-hughes
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy

Hey Cara..So Glad you are here..Everyone This is Cara a friend of mine from Alabama and  she wears many hats..lol. .Sorry if The Guilty Pleasures Pub is a little messy..Big Night ..But Have a Look around.,. .Lots of imagination and wonderful BNers...Our Moderator PaulGoatAllen is well you have to experience him yourself..  : ).I hope you hang out when you can..Its comfortable and  like our own World here..Welcome.  :smileyhappy:.Vermont..Susan....

CaraFaithDonovan wrote:

Hey VT,

Just wanted to stop in and say hello!!

Cara 

Inspired Wordsmith
kimba88

Bartender.. It's Mother's Day and I've received a few B&N gift cards making me deliriously happy while pondering my B&N wishlist. So please give a shot of patron to all my friends in the pub today and Wish them a Happy Mother's Day on me!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy

Kimba...I'm easy, I'm there..You certainly know how to set it all up Ms.Kimba. Looks so Festive lol

kimba88 wrote:

Bartender.. It's Mother's Day and I've received a few B&N gift cards making me deliriously happy while pondering my B&N wishlist. So please give a shot of patron to all my friends in the pub today and Wish them a Happy Mother's Day on me!

.So Generous of you..We Like Our BN Gift Cards.....Had a Big Brunch..Well It was the Belgian Waffles and Canadian Bacon That did me in...Happy Mothers Day..Next Holiday?..Memorial Day..Should be fun....Just saw a few BNers walk in..with Sunglasses.and Hats...Still celebrating "Derby Day....Susan.....

Bibliophile
Melhay

pen21 wrote:

Happy Mother's Day! to all women in our lives. All women should be celebrated today.

Oh you are too kind! Thank you for the mothers day wishes. :smileyhappy: And all the same wishes back to you and every one else!

Melissa

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Bibliophile
Melhay
0 Kudos

Hi Ladies! And gents. :smileywink:

Sorry for the delay in responding.  So glad you found your chaps VermontCozy! You looked fab in them, from the pictures I saw of the fun everyone was having.  I got stuck at home as the bike wouldn't start. :smileysad:  But, sounds like I'm going to have to find a ride next week from someone else if I get stuck. I can't miss all this!

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Wordsmith
3monstersmom

I can't think of a more deserving day then Mother's Day to kick back and relax while having a drink and enjoying some serious eye candy.  

Hope all the mom's out there have a great day!:smileyhappy:

Distinguished Bibliophile
dalnewt

Here's hoping that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Oh Vermont--thanks for saving my shoes. I found your bra in one of the back booths. I put it in a manilla envelope behind the bar. Tell me, do those bras really work?

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Thanks dainewt..But sorry to say it's not mine.... I have My Intimate Apparel all matched up..Nothing was missing...I wonder whose it could be?...We can put it on The Bulletin Board with a Note.."Girls,Are you missing anything?With our crowd it could be anyone's,if you get what I mean.....I heard about a new Girl? Isabella....Vermont

dalnewt wrote:

Oh Vermont--thanks for saving my shoes. I found your bra in one of the back booths. I put it in a manilla envelope behind the bar. Tell me, do those bras really work?

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Glad you stopped by..3monstersmom..Lots of Eye Candy..Those Biker Boys Look Amazing...Will save a seat for you always....Susan

3monstersmom wrote:

I can't think of a more deserving day then Mother's Day to kick back and relax while having a drink and enjoying some serious eye candy.  

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Melhay wrote:

Hi Ladies! And gents. :smileywink:

Sorry for the delay in responding.  So glad you found your chaps VermontCozy! You looked fab in them, from the pictures I saw of the fun everyone was having.  I got stuck at home as the bike wouldn't start. :smileysad:  But, sounds like I'm going to have to find a ride next week from someone else if I get stuck. I can't miss all this!

Hey Melissa..I loved your Chaps too..We have an extra Harley for you..Driven by my Brother.."Dave"....
..Kimba and dainewt have theirs and pen is getting hers all tuned up for The Rally...All our other Pub Members seem to like The Theme of The Guilty Pleasures Pub...I thought I saw Tess,Phyllis....but they were very busy chatting......Some members are on Vacation...Have no Idea whose Bra dainwet found..Always a Mystery... :smileysurprised:.....Vermont......

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

Thanks dainewt..But sorry to say it's not mine.... I have My Intimate Apparel all matched up..Nothing was missing...I wonder whose it could be?...We can put it on The Bulletin Board with a Note.."Girls,Are you missing anything?With our crowd it could be anyone's,if you get what I mean.....I heard about a new Girl? Isabella....Vermont

dalnewt wrote:

:smileyhappy:

Wordsmith
3monstersmom

Vermontcozy wrote:

Glad you stopped by..3monstersmom..Lots of Eye Candy..Those Biker Boys Look Amazing...Will save a seat for you always....Susan

3monstersmom wrote:

As if I could stay away!  Thanks for having me ladies.  Any excuse to drink and be entertained by eye candy is a win-win for me.  I highly recommend the Vodka Raspberry Lemonade's, they go down real smooth.  

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Deb..Is that you :  ).Welcome.....Your Barstool with your initials was saved from The Fire. along with Katy's.Seems like 3monstersmom is serving up VERY Tall Delicious Drinks...Lets all Join her and see whats up..And just to be clear , It was not my Bra,dainewt will solve the mystery with Her Gang......Katy..Has stopped in a few times..Looking to sing again.,she is on Vacay this week....But This is a very Rowdy Crowd......Lots of Eye Candy and.."Leather."...  The Law are Our Friends...  :  )..Soon Mel Hay and others will be in...New girl"Isabella" ?   Vermont Susan....

dhaupt wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

dalnewt wrote:

paulgoatallen

Vermontcozy wrote:

Deb..Is that you :  ).Welcome.....Your Barstool with your initials was saved from The Fire. along with Katy's.Seems like 3monstersmom is serving up VERY Tall Delicious Drinks...Lets all Join her and see whats up..And just to be clear , It was not my Bra,dainewt will solve the mystery with Her Gang......Katy..Has stopped in a few times..Looking to sing again.,she is on Vacay this week....But This is a very Rowdy Crowd......Lots of Eye Candy and.."Leather."...  The Law are Our Friends...  :  )..Soon Mel Hay and others will be in...New girl"Isabella" ?   Vermont Susan....

dhaupt wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

dalnewt wrote:

Really funny, Susan! There is actually a box behind the bar with a bunch of bras... Weird, I sometimes find them in the booths at closing time. Maybe we need to install closed circuit cameras... :smileyhappy:

Paul

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

3monstersmom...All I can say is I want one!!!and Some Cheese and Crackers..Thanks for the Drink Pic...VeryTasty...Glad you can get away...:smileywink:

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy

Paul,Closed Circuit Cameras.Thats a plan,and they are so tiny,no one would know,,,..Some of our Patrons are ,well,questionable..But it could be our solution to finding out what goes on,,and who "Isabella" is....Your Barstool has a "Tiger" on it....Its next to Deb's.. : )  Susan

paulgoatallen wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

dalnewt wrote:

Really funny, Susan! There is actually a box behind the bar with a bunch of bras... Weird, I sometimes find them in the booths at closing time. Maybe we need to install closed circuit cameras... :smileyhappy:

Paul