Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome to Guilty Pleasures: The Paranormal Pub – Off-Topic Chat Served Up Daily

You Do? I was? Those Days are a Little Blurry too...Deb remembers I'm Sure...She Was Rockin then,BTW You were to...I Have Pictures!!!
Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome to Guilty Pleasures: The Paranormal Pub – Off-Topic Chat Served Up Daily

Vermontcozy wrote:
You Do? I was? Those Days are a Little Blurry too...Deb remembers I'm Sure...She Was Rockin then,BTW You were to...I Have Pictures!!!

hmmm, pictures, this is not good

I'm already in trouble for being on Youtube :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Bibliophile
dalnewt

april fools day

Sorry I haven't been round lately. I haven't read a book either. Not for the last week. I guess the 70 and 80 degree weather distracted me. Yeah, I know, an inexcusable lapse.

paulgoatallen
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Dalnewt! Welcome back – you bring up an interesting topic – April Fools' Day. What would be a good literary hoax?

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Inspired Wordsmith
FaeryQueen

Since I just got back from a Carribean cruise and its starting to get warm at home......tropical drinks for all.....

Colada

daiquiris

paulgoatallen
0 Kudos

FaeryQueen wrote:

Since I just got back from a Carribean cruise and its starting to get warm at home......tropical drinks for all.....

Colada

daiquiris

Hope you had FUN!!!

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
Wordsmith
ThirstyFlea
0 Kudos

paulgoatallen wrote:

FaeryQueen wrote:

Colada

daiquiris

Hope you had FUN!!!

MMMMMM....tasty drinks, thanks!!! Ah, a cruise.... hope you enjoyed it!! 

A book is a loaded gun in the house next door... Who knows who might be the target of the well-read man? ~ Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
dhaupt
0 Kudos

FaeryQueen wrote:

Colada

daiquiris

I'm glad you ended up with the drink and not in it considering all the troubles the cruise ships are having, welcome back!!!

Inspired Wordsmith
FaeryQueen
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

I'm glad you ended up with the drink and not in it considering all the troubles the cruise ships are having, welcome back!!!

Thank goodness we had smooth sailing...or cruising....only one day of rough seas near the end and it rained our last night as sea.  Otherwise the weather was beautiful!  Plus I spent some time at the spa.  I really didn't want to come back to reality  :catsad:

pen21

Happy Easter! Happy Passover!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Too Çute pen!!!! We Needed Some Action around here ....And a Happy Easter to you.....Frm one of Your Band Friends the other is Deb...She changed her Name,she is trying to be proper now,Ha..,
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:
Too Çute pen!!!! We Needed Some Action around here ....And a Happy Easter to you.....Frm one of Your Band Friends the other is Deb...She changed her Name,she is trying to be proper now,Ha..,

Um, No that would be unproper :smileyhappy:

Inspired Wordsmith
kimba88

There is a new app, called five o'clock, which shows you where it is 5pm anytime of day....making it ok to have a drink....LOL

paulgoatallen

kimba88 wrote:

There is a new app, called five o'clock, which shows you where it is 5pm anytime of day....making it ok to have a drink....LOL

pen21

paulgoatallen wrote:

kimba88 wrote:

Paul you didn't have to drink all of them at once. :smileywink:

Inspired Wordsmith
kimba88

pen21 wrote:

paulgoatallen wrote:

kimba88 wrote:

too funny! 

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

:catwink:Leave it to Kimba to find this App...

kimba88 wrote:

pen21 wrote:

paulgoatallen wrote:

kimba88 wrote:

too funny! 

Wordsmith
3monstersmom

Hi guys.  I need a few strong drinks and a rough crowd that wants to rumble.  Think we can drum that up for the weekend?  :smileyhappy:

pen21

Happy Mothers Day! Remember all the special women in your life!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen.Very.Funny.!!!!....Should Have Some Bloody Marys..Mimosa's..and a Great Brunch to All..Moms of Course..PGA DAD..We know Mrs.PGA Is Having a Great Mothers Day..You Wouldn't have it any other Way!!! Suze Vermont..

pen21 wrote:

Happy Mothers Day! Remember all the special women in your life!