Distinguished Bibliophile
dalnewt

Re: Welcome to Guilty Pleasures: The Paranormal Pub – Off-Topic Chat Served Up Daily

Vermontcozy wrote:

Paul,Closed Circuit Cameras.Thats a plan,and they are so tiny,no one would know,,,..Some of our Patrons are ,well,questionable..But it could be our solution to finding out what goes on,,and who "Isabella" is....Your Barstool has a "Tiger" on it....Its next to Deb's.. : )  Susan

paulgoatallen wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

Deb..Is that you :  ).Welcome.....Your Barstool with your initials was saved from The Fire. along with Katy's.Seems like 3monstersmom is serving up VERY Tall Delicious Drinks...Lets all Join her and see whats up..And just to be clear , It was not my Bra,dainewt will solve the mystery with Her Gang......Katy..Has stopped in a few times..Looking to sing again.,she is on Vacay this week....But This is a very Rowdy Crowd......Lots of Eye Candy and.."Leather."...  The Law are Our Friends...  :  )..Soon Mel Hay and others will be in...New girl"Isabella" ?   Vermont Susan....

dhaupt wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

Thanks dainewt..But sorry to say it's not mine.... I have My Intimate Apparel all matched up..Nothing was missing...I wonder whose it could be?...We can put it on The Bulletin Board with a Note.."Girls,Are you missing anything?With our crowd it could be anyone's,if you get what I mean.....I heard about a new Girl? Isabella....Vermont

dalnewt wrote:

Here's hoping that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Oh Vermont--thanks for saving my shoes. I found your bra in one of the back booths. I put it in a manilla envelope behind the bar. Tell me, do those bras really work?

:smileyhappy:

Really funny, Susan! There is actually a box behind the bar with a bunch of bras... Weird, I sometimes find them in the booths at closing time. Maybe we need to install closed circuit cameras... :smileyhappy:

Paul

Forget the cameras--our patrons would know. They're preternatural that way. Plus, GP is like Vegas--what happens in GP, stays in GP. Also, Paul would have to stop adding to his bra collection.

P.S. Isabella may have lost that latest bra. Someone said something about seeing her with a ripped Native American guy. He kept trying to take off his shirt. I'd think about hiring him on, but I think he's underaged.  Paul, you really do have to be more vigilant about checking the drivers licenses.

dalnewt
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome to Guilty Pleasures: The Paranormal Pub – Off-Topic Chat Served Up Daily

MEMO TO ALL GUILTY PLEASURES MEMBERS

A new head of security has been hired. Under no circumstances is he to be considered part of the entertainment. Disregard his lack of a shirt--it's part of the terms and conditions of his employment at GP. Here's his picture:

When You Dare 

P.S. Hands off girls! He's mine.:smileyvery-happy:

(There's just something about a man with a big gun.:smileytongue:)   

dhaupt
0 Kudos

paulgoatallen wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

Deb..Is that you :  ).Welcome.....Your Barstool with your initials was saved from The Fire. along with Katy's.Seems like 3monstersmom is serving up VERY Tall Delicious Drinks...Lets all Join her and see whats up..And just to be clear , It was not my Bra,dainewt will solve the mystery with Her Gang......Katy..Has stopped in a few times..Looking to sing again.,she is on Vacay this week....But This is a very Rowdy Crowd......Lots of Eye Candy and.."Leather."...  The Law are Our Friends...  :  )..Soon Mel Hay and others will be in...New girl"Isabella" ?   Vermont Susan....

dhaupt wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

Thanks dainewt..But sorry to say it's not mine.... I have My Intimate Apparel all matched up..Nothing was missing...I wonder whose it could be?...We can put it on The Bulletin Board with a Note.."Girls,Are you missing anything?With our crowd it could be anyone's,if you get what I mean.....I heard about a new Girl? Isabella....Vermont

dalnewt wrote:

Oh Vermont--thanks for saving my shoes. I found your bra in one of the back booths. I put it in a manilla envelope behind the bar. Tell me, do those bras really work?

Really funny, Susan! There is actually a box behind the bar with a bunch of bras... Weird, I sometimes find them in the booths at closing time. Maybe we need to install closed circuit cameras... :smileyhappy:

Paul

Paul, sorry but actually closed circuit cameras won't pick up the signature of the images of the beings that left the bras. I think they were left to you as a special thank you from some of your female fans :smileyhappy:

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

dalnewt wrote:

Thanks for the seat Susan, I've been laying low for a while, but it's time to pop my head up and say hi.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

dalnewt wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

Paul,Closed Circuit Cameras.Thats a plan,and they are so tiny,no one would know,,,..Some of our Patrons are ,well,questionable..But it could be our solution to finding out what goes on,,and who "Isabella" is....Your Barstool has a "Tiger" on it....Its next to Deb's.. : )  Susan

paulgoatallen wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

dalnewt wrote:

Paul

Forget the cameras--our patrons would know. They're preternatural that way. Plus, GP is like Vegas--what happens in GP, stays in GP. Also, Paul would have to stop adding to his bra collection.

P.S. Isabella may have lost that latest bra. Someone said something about seeing her with a ripped Native American guy. He kept trying to take off his shirt. I'd think about hiring him on, but I think he's underaged.  Paul, you really do have to be more vigilant about checking the drivers licenses.

no worries, he's not underage he's immortal, great stamina

dhaupt
0 Kudos

dalnewt wrote:

MEMO TO ALL GUILTY PLEASURES MEMBERS

A new head of security has been hired. Under no circumstances is he to be considered part of the entertainment. Disregard his lack of a shirt--it's part of the terms and conditions of his employment at GP. Here's his picture:

When You Dare 

P.S. Hands off girls! He's mine.:smileyvery-happy:

(There's just something about a man with a big gun.:smileytongue:)   

well, when your finished with him leave some for the rest of us because it's not the gun that inspired me it's the actual hair on his chest. Yum

Bibliophile
Melhay
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

Melhay wrote:

Hi Ladies! And gents. :smileywink:

Sorry for the delay in responding.  So glad you found your chaps VermontCozy! You looked fab in them, from the pictures I saw of the fun everyone was having.  I got stuck at home as the bike wouldn't start. :smileysad:  But, sounds like I'm going to have to find a ride next week from someone else if I get stuck. I can't miss all this!

Hey Melissa..I loved your Chaps too..We have an extra Harley for you..Driven by my Brother.."Dave"....
..Kimba and dainewt have theirs and pen is getting hers all tuned up for The Rally...All our other Pub Members seem to like The Theme of The Guilty Pleasures Pub...I thought I saw Tess,Phyllis....but they were very busy chatting......Some members are on Vacation...Have no Idea whose Bra dainwet found..Always a Mystery... :smileysurprised:.....Vermont......

Oh most delightful! Thank you for the extra Harley. :smileyhappy: AND to be driven by your brother. It will be wonderful to just ride down the road with the wind in my hair not worrying about watching for other drivers. Mmmm, sounds relaxing and fun! Thank you!

And that Bra... maybe it was one of those that snuck in with out you knowing.  :0

lol. Thank yoU!

My Blog Spot: http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/
Inspired Wordsmith
kimba88
0 Kudos

My goodness, I snuck into the Guilty Pleasures pub after hours and saw Paul leaving with a box of bras and some camera equipment. Dainewt, please have our security dude look into this. I picked up a  wicked leather jacket  to go with my kick-a$$ Harley.

Oh, the reason i stopped in after hours was to pick up a few bottles of patron. I am celebrating!:smileyhappy: I picked up books 4 through 9 of the Hollows on ebook and I am preparing for a reading and drinking marathon! Tell the barkeep, I will settle my tab later, i stuck an i-o-u in the register. :smileytongue:

I will be back in time to take our ride this weekend.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Interesting Kimba...Will wait for Paul's excuse:smileywink:...Must get my Motorcycle Jacket out..We will all look Amazing...Happy patron and books..Good mix...VermontChick

kimba88 wrote:

My goodness, I snuck into the Guilty Pleasures pub after hours and saw Paul leaving with a box of bras and some camera equipment. Dainewt, please have our security dude look into this. I picked up a  wicked leather jacket  to go with my kick-a$$ Harley.

Oh, the reason i stopped in after hours was to pick up a few bottles of patron. I am celebrating!:smileyhappy: I picked up books 4 through 9 of the Hollows on ebook and I am preparing for a reading and drinking marathon! Tell the barkeep, I will settle my tab later, i stuck an i-o-u in the register. :smileytongue:

I will be back in time to take our ride this weekend.

Biker Chick  

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
paulgoatallen

This is great stuff! And, hey, if it's a book pimp AND a bartender at a biker bar you're looking for – I am definitely your man. Here's a pic from a few years back....

Paul

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
dalnewt
0 Kudos

paulgoatallen wrote:

This is great stuff! And, hey, if it's a book pimp AND a bartender at a biker bar you're looking for – I am definitely your man. Here's a pic from a few years back....

Paul

Hey Paul,

I didn't think it was possible but you look (sorta) bad ass and introspective at the same time--an Aristotelean Hell's Angel.:smileyhappy: PGA - The Biker Philosopher :smileyvery-happy:  Too bad the picture is so small.

P.S. dhaupt or Paul
Would you please blow upWhen You Dare . I want everyone to get a close-up. Don't forget girls-hands off. (Seriously, I don't usually notice images of bare chested men, but I noticed this one from among hundred in a recent a trip to a B&N store.) 
dhaupt

[ Edited ]

When You Darehow's this dainewt, I know exactly what you mean too, most covers that show shaved chests don't do a thing for me, this, OH YEAH!!!

Of course Paul comes in a close second :smileyhappy:

paulgoatallen

Hey, I'm with you – when it comes to romantic or erotic cover art, I tend to like the more realistic covers better – men with chest hair, women who aren't anoxeric, etc. Nothing wrong with being metrosexual – I just never thought shaved chests were masculine... just the opposite, in fact. Reminds me of some sleazeball stripper..

Paul

"There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save..." – Isaac Asimov, Pebble in the Sky
paulgoatallen

Cover Image

Inspired Wordsmith
kimba88
0 Kudos

paulgoatallen wrote:

Cover Image

oh my :smileytongue:  He is smokin'

loved the pic of you Paul..you will fit right in with us biker chicks and thanks for blowing up Mr. Yummy :smileyhappy:

dalnewt
0 Kudos

paulgoatallen wrote:

Hey, I'm with you – when it comes to romantic or erotic cover art, I tend to like the more realistic covers better – men with chest hair, women who aren't anoxeric, etc. Nothing wrong with being metrosexual – I just never thought shaved chests were masculine... just the opposite, in fact. Reminds me of some sleazeball stripper..

Paul

paulgoatallen wrote:

Cover Image

Give me a sculpted chest lightly dusted by hair any day of the week. Plus, a face or a portion of a face is a must. HEADLESS TORSOS DO NOT APPEAL!!! The model's face above is masculine and interesting. I wish more covers of men would follow this lead. 

Wordsmith
3monstersmom

paulgoatallen wrote:

Cover Image

I like the fact that we keep the AC cranked at the pub by the evidence of the staffs portfolio pics.:smileywink:   

paulgoatallen

Paul

Cover Image
Cover Image

dalnewt

paulgoatallen wrote:

Paul

Cover Image
Cover Image

Thanks for the upcoming sequels Paul. This series does look hot. The covers are another matter. The first (my fav) and the second are definitely appealing, but the third one repels me slightly. There's too much in-you-face attitude and the wife beater is not a good choice, IMO.

dalnewt

Happy Friday the 13th:smileysurprised:

I didn't remember, but becke over in Mystery did! Here's hoping that your luck hold thru the night.

becke_davis wrote:

picture