Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
manda85ky
0 Kudos

help trying to find a book

So I have been trying to remember this book I read but I can't remember the title or author or even the characters name. I only remember bits and pieces of the book...

A women goes to a hotel/castle I think its a (fantasy hotel) anyway she goes there to I believe to redecorate, help with advertising, or just get away. There's a ball going on for vampires werewolves and other nightly creatures. Another main character is a man/creature who has been cursed with a curse that makes him not be able to resist a female if left with her to long. Some strange things start happing to the women and the man tries to help her. Towards the end they start to fall in love and she finds out that she comes from a family that hunts and kills supernatural beings. She trying to solve the mystery before her family comes and ends killing the man she loves.....

If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it

Scribe
SciFiCanuck
0 Kudos

Re: help trying to find a book

Don't you hate when that happens??  LOL

Hopefully someone can help you!  You've come to the right place.  :-)

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): Labyrinth of Stars (Hunter Kiss #5) by Marjorie M. Liu
Just finished: The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Contributor
manda85ky
0 Kudos

yes i do lol.....

im currently reading black dagger brotherhood and heather graham... i love reading and very addicted to it lol

Scribe
SciFiCanuck
0 Kudos

manda85ky wrote:

yes i do lol.....

im currently reading black dagger brotherhood and heather graham... i love reading and very addicted to it lol

Well I have to warn you...coming here could end up costing you a small fortune and cause you to constantly curse your job because it cuts into your reading time, LOL!  Lots of great recommendations around here...especially checkout the "newbie primer" thread.  :-)

My name is Teresa, and I'm a bookaholic
Current book(s): Labyrinth of Stars (Hunter Kiss #5) by Marjorie M. Liu
Just finished: The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison (The Hollows #12)
Reader 4
envee99

sounds like one of the books in Nina Bangs Castle of Dark Dreams series
Contributor
manda85ky
0 Kudos

o my gosh thank you thank you..... your awesome that it:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

That was the book I was going to suggest. If you need any bok suggestions, let me know.
BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 519
0 Kudos

This message has been moved for Violation of Community Guidelines.