Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Re: What do YOU want out of the Religion & Spirituality board?

Nadine wrote:

TiggerBear wrote:

LunaMoth wrote:

aye, i may have been a little narrow-minded in that statement, i was as i said a bit piffed hahaha. =) i do tend to meander into the christian and other religions posts myself.

We are a big bag of mixed religions here. All trying to understand each other more. Just be polite.

If you want to see the only time a Christian made a post nasty toward us Pagans look here

young witch
As you can see the poster apologized and was just ignorant and uniformed originally.

Lot's of pagans and Wiccans about, you're in good company.

===========================

moonseeker wrote:

We have the same religion "heart"..I'm a REFORMED BAPTIST.... 

Wow, everyone here seems to be pagan..what is that, may I ask?

--------------------------------

A good question. I would like to learn more about pagans and Wiccans. Maybe we could start a thread on those religions and maybe some of the knowledgeable members could suggest a good introductory book.

Ok I'm up to it. But it's up to our Mod so....

Distinguished Correspondent
Joseph_F
0 Kudos

If there is a thread you'd guys like to see, I'd really encourage one of you to start it yourselves!  :smileyhappy: I'm not an expert in everything, or much at all for that matter.

TiggerBear wrote:

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Joseph_F wrote:

If there is a thread you'd guys like to see, I'd really encourage one of you to start it yourselves!  :smileyhappy: I'm not an expert in everything, or much at all for that matter.

TiggerBear wrote:

Right ok, will do. Most likely later tonight.

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Ok that was frustraiting, think I spent too much time writing that thread. Board crashed and deleted it. I'll try again.

Inspired Contributor
Choisya
0 Kudos

Tony Blair on his faith.

Folks here may be interested in this comprehensive interview with ex Prime Minister Tony Blair on how his faith affected his decision on invading Iraq and many other things.  There are also some insights into the different attitudes of the British and Americans towards religion,  and he talks of the difficulties of becoming a catholic  whilst he was in office.  I hope you can pick this up on the BBC Iplayer.

New User
Omid_Mankoo_Author
0 Kudos

a lot of people just don't know about such a place existing

anyhow gradually a lot of people will come to know this place

its great keep it up

Contributor
JoDay
0 Kudos

Personally I'd like to see more books from Josh McDowell and  Frank Peretti.  And also, more Christian books of all types. 

New User
Cherriess4good
0 Kudos

I would like to see discussions about the Bible, an ongoing discussion about the books in the Bible all the way down to verses. I like to discuss Jesus and his time on earth, discuss God, I like to discusss the timelines in the Bible etc... Most of all I would like it to be a positive discussion.