New User
sbrown94
0 Kudos

"Brilliance" New Book

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to introduce you all to a book that changed my life.  "Brilliance"  Unleash the power of your authentic core. By Amber Grady.   It's an Amazon Best Seller, it's about being authentic when people and situations pull you off your path and how to be who you are to deal with them.   It's a must read!!  If you liked the "Secret" you'll love "Brilliance" by Amber Grady.  Grady helps you understand the power you have to reach your greatest potential in life.

Distinguished Bibliophile
Peppermill
0 Kudos

Re: "Brilliance" New Book

"Sales Rank: #161,230 in Books"   A best seller?  (The six reviews posted read like self promotions?) "its about being authentic"?

sbrown94 wrote:

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to introduce you all to a book that changed my life.  "Brilliance"  Unleash the power of your authentic core. By Amber Grady.   It's an Amazon Best Seller, it's about being authentic when people and situations pull you off your path and how to be who you are to deal with them.   It's a must read!!  If you liked the "Secret" you'll love "Brilliance" by Amber Grady.  Grady helps you understand the power you have to reach your greatest potential in life.

"Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here." -- Leo Tolstoy