Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

Re: I am so dissapointed in this product

sub_rosa wrote:

Quit being a jerk.  I don't need the competition.  The OP has only posted ONE message in these forums, so nobody's annoyed except maybe you.

LOL

New User
athenaCT
0 Kudos

Some of the responses here are unusually condescending. Not being able to read the screen in a dark room is a problem, no matter the benefits of E-Ink.  The choice of different screen lighting should be available in the product, or at least, an integrated light source. Once of the advantages of the product is its portability, and by extension, the flexibility it offers the passionate reader.  Given that indeed once can use the IPAd and in fact any computer to read the Library, many people might as well stick to the e-reader and not buy the product.  You can bet B&N will soon come up with an integrated light source or some other solution in terms of screen options.

Inspired Wordsmith
icebike
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Why did you re-open this long dead thread on your very first post to this forum?

The product is what it is.  Buy an add on light or turn on a lamp.  Its not going to gain built in lighting any more than your paperback will.

Move along folks, nothing to see here....