Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Blogger
Michelle_Buonfiglio
0 Kudos

Ain't Shapeshifters Hot? Kenyon "Bad Moon Rising" Exclusive Interview!

[ Edited ]

Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter Series) ,Sherrilyn Kenyon's new Dark Hunter book, is awesome! Sherri has some exclusive stuff to say about why shapeshifters are sexy, why her fans rock and the new love story between Fang and Aimee.

You can tell us why you love shapeshifters and Kenyon's books when you check out "Were the Boys Are."

Please come hang with us at "Unabashedly Bookish"

-- Michelle Buonfiglio (Heart to Heart/H2H) 

Message Edited by Michelle_Buonfiglio on 08-05-2009 07:06 AM
becke_davis

Re: Ain't Shapeshifters Hot? Kenyon "Bad Moon Rising" Exclusive Interview!

I've read a lot of her books, and they're really good!
Contributor
dark_revival
0 Kudos

I'm seriously addicted to the dark-hunter series, ever since I read Dance With The Devil and Unleash The Night. I'm actually going to the bookstore tomorrow to get a copy of Bad Moon Rising. I've been waiting forever for Fang and Aimee's story, ever since I read Night Play. 
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Sherrilyn Kenyon is going to be at Center Stage all week, too.
Blogger
Michelle_Buonfiglio
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

dark_revival wrote:
I'm seriously addicted to the dark-hunter series, ever since I read Dance With The Devil and Unleash The Night. I'm actually going to the bookstore tomorrow to get a copy of Bad Moon Rising. I've been waiting forever for Fang and Aimee's story, ever since I read Night Play. 

you are so gonna love how it turned out, I think, dark_revival.  Will you let us know your thoughts after you've read it?  How did you like Acheron (Dark-Hunter Series)  ?  My fave DH hero still is Valerius  and he shows up in BMR...    Michelle (H2H)

Message Edited by Michelle_Buonfiglio on 08-09-2009 11:21 AM
Contributor
dark_revival
0 Kudos

I'll definately share my thoughts of Bad Moon Rising after I finish it. I'm actually reading it now, and so far it's going great. I actually read Acheron last summer after it came out. The first half of the book, was stuff from other book in the series. the other half is where Acheron and Tory's story take of. I enjoyed reading Acheron, it was filled with humor, and drama. Though I felt sorry for Artemis, even though she's a total cad. Anyway, Acheron gave me a look into atlanis downfall and the atlantian gods.
Blogger
Michelle_Buonfiglio
0 Kudos

dark_revival wrote:
  Though I felt sorry for Artemis, even though she's a total cad. Anyway, Acheron gave me a look into atlanis downfall and the atlantian gods.

You're so right; that's what's so great about kenyon: the way she can make you feel empathy for somebody who's so totally horrible.  It's like she doesn't let you forget that you're still human, even if the creep in the book isn't.  Know what I mean?  It says so much about the kind of person she is, and how that comes across in her books.  -- Michelle (H2H)

Blogger
Michelle_Buonfiglio
0 Kudos

So, dark_revival, I thought what you said about your feeling sorry for Artemis was cool, cause it reminded me of how Sherrilyn does have a lot of emphathy even for her evil characters.  And I wondered how she got to that empathy, so I posted a question to her about it over at Center Stage, refering to your comment cause you'd brought it up first, and she wrote:

Sherri: I think I have so much empathy for them because like us, they are people. They have faults and setbacks in their lives the same as we do. There have a  rhyme and reason for being evil. If we dig deep enough, we can find their redeeming quality. 

-- Michelle