Contributor
Honei
0 Kudos

Angela Knight

I am a HUGE Laurell K. Hamilton fan. I have read all there is except the new Anita (holding back for a good time). Since I have finished all things Anita and Merry I started reading around. Oh that sounds dirty. Anyway I got turned on to some of Angela Knights stuff. They are pretty good, never thought I could read a romance but they rock. Looking for other authors to devour. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: Angela Knight

Honei wrote:
I am a HUGE Laurell K. Hamilton fan. I have read all there is except the new Anita (holding back for a good time). Since I have finished all things Anita and Merry I started reading around. Oh that sounds dirty. Anyway I got turned on to some of Angela Knights stuff. They are pretty good, never thought I could read a romance but they rock. Looking for other authors to devour. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to the wonderful world of romance, Honei. You won't be sorry you picked these books up - except when you start buying them faster than you can read them!

For great paranormal suggestions, read this thread.