Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: Announcements and Upcoming Author Events

The Fireman Who Loved Me  by Jennifer Bernard is one of the best debuts I've read in a long time, and also happens to be one of the dozen amazing books coming out this coming May.

I don't want you guys to miss this one, so I've enlisted the author to answer some questions. I'll post 'em tomorrow, and in the meantime, ogle this cover and order this book!

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: Announcements and Upcoming Author Events

Sweet Talk  

Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,083
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
0 Kudos

NOOK Daily Find 8/29 - a Bastion Club novel!

Just wanted to spread the word that one of Stephanie Laurens's Bastion Club novels is the NOOK Daily Find for 8/29 - The Edge of Desire - for just $1.99! http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/edge-of-desire-stephanie-laurens/1100580208?ean=9780061982712 I haven't read the Bastion Club series yet (still got about 5 Cynster novels to go - the ones between Simon and Heather, Eliza, and Angelica) but this is a great excuse,
Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: Announcements!

Around the time I had my second daughter, our "book club" picks fell by the way side. And really, we read so many books here so quickly, it's hard to pin down thoughts on one each month!

But I miss making monthly selections for you all, so starting next week I'm going to be posting a "Read of the Week" - a book that I think is worth your time or buzzworthy for a notable reason.

If there are books you'd like me to consider for the "Read of the Week" let me know!

Distinguished Correspondent
msmoonlite
0 Kudos

I think that is a great idea Melanie! I know where to look for new reads in every category EXCEPT romance.

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

I'm so glad, MsMoonlight! I am going to mix it up in terms of ebooks and print books, too.