Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: Any Mystery Romance Novel?

The Perfect Husband 

Alone 

Gone 

I would call all of these romantic suspense thrillers

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Fatal Burn 

Shiver 

Almost Dead 

Absolute Fear 

Lost Souls 

Malice 

Chosen to Die 

Left to Die 

these are all very good very scary romantic suspense reads

New User
Read-read-readMM
0 Kudos

The Lucy Valentine series by Heather Webber were incredible!!  I had a really hard time putting the book down!  I am looking for the same types of books, I am having a tough time working past this series though, it's all that is on my mind and I need the next!  I hope you take a look!  Enjoy :smileyhappy:

Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine Series #1) 

Deeply, Desperately (Lucy Valentine Series #2) 

Absolutely, Positively (Lucy Valentine Series #3)    

Reader 4
totton
0 Kudos

I have been finding Victoria Thompson's Gaslight Mysteries very refreshing.  You get mystery, historical fiction and some romance.  They are very well written.  

Murder on Astor Place (Gaslight Series #1)  

Happy Reading,

Totty
Reader 4
totton
0 Kudos

Have you read Victoria Laurie's Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye books?
Happy Reading,

Totty
New User
Debka
0 Kudos

A Novel Obsession by Jeff Joseph!

New User
Debka
0 Kudos

Re: Any Mystery Romance Novel? Jeff Joseph

A Novel Obession by Jeff Joseph

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Every year Nora Roberts releases mystery/suspense novels. Some include The Witness,  Private ,Scandals,  Carnal Innocence, and  Whiskey Beach

If you like paranormal talents and historical romances, Amanda Quick/Jayne Anne Krentz (Same Person) have a series called Arcane. Amanda Quick is the historicals, Krentz is the contemporary.Second Sight (Arcane Society Series #1)  White Lies (Arcane Society Series #2)  Sizzle and Burn (Arcane Society Series #3)  The Third Circle (Arcane Society Series #4)  Running Hot (Arcane Society Series #5)  The Perfect Poison (Arcane Society Series #6). There are more though!

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
New User
BukwurmES
0 Kudos

Double Mayhem

Double Mayhem. Excellent read by Sam Berretti with 5-star ratings on Goodreads and great revues. A real page turner of a romance mystery thriller. Click on the image for blurb and sample chapters.

New User
LovesToReadJC
0 Kudos

You might want to check out Dream Stalker by Sandra S Kerns. I couldn't put it down til I finished.