Contributor
storyteller2011
0 Kudos

Any Mystery Romance Novel?

Can anyone suggest me a romance fiction that involve mystery? I finished Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips and don't know what to read next. I try to find it on the website but can't really find an interesting one.

thx
My soul will find yours- The Knight in the Shining Armor
Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

Re: Any Mystery Romance Novel?

storyteller2011 wrote:
Can anyone suggest me a romance fiction that involve mystery? I finished Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips and don't know what to read next. I try to find it on the website but can't really find an interesting one.

thx

Storyteller,

You could try Madeline Alt's series  that starts with Trouble With Magic  which combines Mystery with Romance.  I also like Liz Maverick which has Mystery/Suspence/Romance.  I also like Yasmine Galenorn's books.  I don't know how much you like the Parnormal aspect to your reading but those are the ones I like.

Toni 
Toni L. Chapman
Everyone needs some Tender Loving Care
dhaupt
0 Kudos

storyteller2011 wrote:

thx

I think anything you read by Susan Elizabeth Phillips you will find a great read with characters that go through many trials. I happen to love historical romantic fiction especially with Scottish Laird (always wanted to know what was under those kilts). If you like those sort of books I suggest Hannah Howell, Karen Marie Moning, Lynn Kurland, Melissa Mayhue, well the list could go on and on. And when it comes to contemporary fiction try, Elizabeth Lowell, Nora Roberts, Jayne Anne Krentz, Sarah Graves.
You get the picture.
Contributor
storyteller2011
0 Kudos

Thank you Debbie,
I like historical fiction novel, too. I will try to check them out. I've read several of Nora Roberts' books and I love them.
Frequent Contributor
ISHON
0 Kudos

Have you read Someone to Watch Over me by Judith Macnaught ?
I read it a while ago and it was great, i would recommmend it to you.
It has great romance and mystery.
Frequent Contributor
paula_02912
0 Kudos

Have you tried the in Death series  J.D. Robb? Those are great...I have also read the Stuart Woods Stone Barrington and Holly Barker series...those are great too...how about John Sanford's Prey series...maybe not...it depends on what you like...
Peace and love,
Paula R.

"Adversity causes some people to break, but causes others to break records."

Author Unknown
Contributor
storyteller2011
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the suggestions. I've been thinking about reading Someone to Watch Over Me because I love all Judith McNaught's book, but I've never get a chance so I'll try to buy it on the web.
Author
LauraGriffin
0 Kudos

Hi there,
Sounds like you're looking for romantic suspense. That's my favorite genre! You might try Karen Robards (Beachcomber), Linda Howard (Mr. Perfect, etc...) or Lisa Gardner (The Third Victim). They are all page-turners!
--Laura

Learn more about One Wrong Step and One Last Breath.
Author
J_Stephens
0 Kudos

storyteller2011 wrote:

thx

I am a huge fan of Elizabeth Lowell.  My own novel was born when I started reading her romantic suspense.  She has a series with books called Amber Beach, Pearl Cove, Ruby Bayou, etc.  All the stories are entertwined.  So, even after a book is done, you still get to see those characters move on and have children and become better.

And, of course, my novel is romantic suspense, if you would care to pick it up.  :-)  It's at B&N, now. 

Julianna

Learn more about Escaping The Past.
New User
Edshealthtips
0 Kudos

If you like fun quick reads in the romantic mystery genre, I suggest Kate George's Moonlighting In Vermont.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos