Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

Any new romance novel recommendations?

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone-

I have not been on the Romantic Reads page in a long time. I have been busy with classes, so I hope everyone can help me find some new romance novels. I am trying to find some new authors to read. Need to catch up from my absence of romance novels..

Thanks

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!"hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you."- Edward Cullen

Alicia Maria
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: Any new romance novel recommendations?

Good to see you back here! What kinds of things are you looking for these days?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

You'll find a LOT of recommendations on the "What are you reading now?" thread. And pretty much everywhere here!

(Melanie is the moderator here -- I'm just a regular visitor, like everyone else here!)

Frequent Contributor
Irishcontessa
0 Kudos

Alicia - have you read Nalini Singh? If you liked Larissa Ione, I bet you'd like Singh. Other authors that I love that you might enjoy - if you haven't read them yet - Gena Showalter, Kresley Cole, Lora Leigh, Lucy Monroe, Christina Dodd, and Alyssa Day. Those are just a few of my favorite authors. Hope this helps you find something new!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Fallen

First Blood

My Immortal

Enchanted Season You might like these, too:

The Taking

Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for the recommendations.. I have not had the change to read anything by Erin McCarthy I think I will have to check her out...

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!"hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you."- Edward Cullen

Alicia Maria
Frequent Contributor
Loves2ReadKR
0 Kudos

Deliciouskiss2u wrote:

Hey everyone-

I have not been on the Romantic Reads page in a long time. I have been busy with classes, so I hope everyone can help me find some new romance novels. I am trying to find some new authors to read. Need to catch up from my absence of romance novels..

Thanks

Oh my goodness, there are so many good books. Where to start? I am not sure what you have read or who you have read... Here are some suggestions:

What I Did for Love 

Mine Till Midnight (Hathaway Series #1)  

Blue-Eyed Devil  

Tempt Me at Twilight (Hathaway Series #3)  

Seduce Me at Sunrise (Hathaway Series #2)  

The Devil in Winter (Wallflower Series #3)  

Lost Duke of Wyndham  

Mr. Cavendish, I Presume  

Those are just a few suggestions (though not all are super new). In general, some great authors are:

Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Lisa Kleypas

Julia Quinn

Deirdre Martin (especially the Blades series)

Kresley Cole

Teresa Medeiros

Kat Martin

Elizabeth Hoyt

Gaelen Foley

Liz Carlyle

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Loves2ReadKR, you and I have the exact same taste. This could have been my post.

Frequent Contributor
Loves2ReadKR
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray wrote:

Loves2ReadKR, you and I have the exact same taste. This could have been my post.

:smileyvery-happy: