Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

Anyone a romantic suspense junkie like me?

Who do you love to read? Some of my favorites are Tami Hoag, Allison Brennan, Catherine Coulter... I could go on for days. Right now, I'm reading Patricia Cornwell. How about you?

New User
firebgone576
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone a romantic suspense junkie like me?

[ Edited ]

Wow! We have a lot of authors in common! I love Tami Hoag!! Right now I am reading My Sunshine by Catherine Anderson. When I find an author I like I find myself looking for every new book they release. I do that with Tami Hoag, Debbie Macomber, Diana Palmer and a couple of others.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

You should check out the "What are you reading now?" thread. You can get lots of great ideas there!

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

Wow! We do have a lot of authors in common. I've read My Sunshine. I really liked it! Have you read anything by Lisa Scottoline. I've recently discovered her. She's not new, just new to me!

Destiny

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

Great idea! I'll definitely drop by that forum.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

karen rose is a great author

carla cassidy,

beverly barton

lisa jackson

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Karen Rose was a guest at B&N's Mystery Book Club a few months ago. You can go there and search her name to bring up the conversation. She was there for a whole month!

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing! I love Lisa Jackson. I've only read one Beverly Barton book. The Fifth Victim, I believe is what it was called. I'll give Carla Cassidy and Karen Rose a try!

Destiny

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

That is sooooo awesome! I'll definitely look it up.

Have you met any other writers? I used to write for a newspaper in my area, and I had the opportunity of interviewing David Baldacci over the phone. That was a wonderful experience. He's a super nice guy!

Destiny

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Also check out Suzanne Brockmann, Roxanne St. Clair, Mariah Stewart, Mary Stewart (classics), Evelyn Anthony (ditto), Linda Howard, Tara Janzen, Shannon K. Butcher, Shannon McKenna, Jeanne Adams, many of Nora Roberts' books, Samantha Graves, Colleen Thompson, Debra Webb, Heather Graham, Sharon Sala, Jordan Dane, Christy Reece, Cherry Adair, Marliss Melton -- I could go on and on.

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

Becke_davis - You're beginning to make me feel a little out of my league! And, I thought I loved to read! Wow! Thanks for all the suggestions!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I just like a lot of authors. And you should see my TBR pile!

Author
LisaMarieWilkinson
0 Kudos

I love romantic suspense!  I started out young reading Mary Stewart and have always loved this genre!  If you haven't tried Christy Reece or Anna Louise Lucia yet, I recommend them both.  They are new authors and I think they're off to a very strong start!

Dangerous Lies 

Rescue Me 

It's fun to find new favorites!

Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Wilkinson, Author of Historical Adventure-Romance
IPPY Gold Medal Winner
USA Book News Best Books Award Winner
PNWA Bronze Award Winner
Visit my website: http://www.lisamariewilkinson.com
Author
VictoriaJanssen
0 Kudos

I like Anne Stuart and Suzanne Brockmann.

MOONLIGHT MISTRESS, December 2009 from Harlequin Spice
THE DUCHESS, HER MAID, THE GROOM AND THEIR LOVER, Harlequin Spice.
www.victoriajanssen.com
becke_davis
0 Kudos

VictoriaJanssen wrote:

I like Anne Stuart and Suzanne Brockmann.

OOOh, LOVE those two!

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

Lisa Marie - Thanks so much for the suggestions! Those look great!

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

Victoria - I've tried some Anne Stuart and Suzanne Brockmann. They are wonderful! Thanks for the suggestions!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

The Perfect Murder

The Perfect Liar

The Perfect Couple

Watch Me

Trust Me Good grief - I left Brenda Novak off the list, and I've been on a binge of her books:

Stop Me

New User
Sadeerose
0 Kudos

I have just started reading romance mysteries.  The best book I have read was "Slow Burn" by Heather Graham.  It had a great mixture of passion and suspense.  Another good mystery book was Judith Mcnaught "Night Whispers".  I had no idea where the book was going and it had plenty of shocks throughout the book.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Heather Graham is really good, I've read a ton of her books. Also good: Sharon Sala, Jordan Dane, Geralyn Dawson, Shannon K. Butcher. Don't remember who I've already mentioned.