Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone a romantic suspense junkie like me?

Sadeerose - I do love Heather Graham! She's wonderful. I've never tried Judith Mcnaught. I'll have to write that one down. Thanks!

Destiny

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

becke_davis - You are indeed an endless resource! I'm glad I've met you through these forums. :smileyhappy:

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Destinyrae - there's nothing more fun than talking to other people who love books!

(Well, maybe a few things more fun . . .)

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Destinyrae wrote:

becke_davis - You are indeed an endless resource! I'm glad I've met you through these forums. :smileyhappy:

Isn't that the truth!!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Contributor
NosferatuRocker
0 Kudos

I have a suggestion for anyone who likes the supernatural, Eileen Wilks is one of my favorite authors and I also like Sunshine by Robin McKinley. Heather Graham is decent, but I can't live a day without Laurell K. Hamilton...If anyone has anymore suggestions for me, feel free to give me recommendations, I've always read to much, anyway, a few more books couldn't hurt.

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

NosferatuRocker - Read too much? No way! That's not possible, is it? I'm just joking. I'm new to the paranormal/supernatural romance books. It's still hard for me to see a vampire as anything other than a monster for a horror story, but I'm coming around. I've discovered that I really like Maggie Shayne.

Destiny

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Hunt Her Down We've talked about these books in other threads, but I want to add them to my recommendations:

Make Her Pay

Contributor
Destinyrae
0 Kudos

Ooh... Those look good! Thanks!

Destiny

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Hunt Her Down has the infamous "shed scene," while Make Her Pay has a scene where acid is used in a way I've never come across before.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Beke it's on my shelf, but I have a couple other books I havta read first. And now all my curiousness is wanting to get out.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

for a paranormal twist, jayne ann krentz writes some good mystery type books

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
becke_davis
0 Kudos

and Burn (Arcane Society Series #3) 

White Lies

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

shes one of my fav au thors...the arcane society is great

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"