New User
WerewolfChick81
0 Kudos

Anyone from NJ interested in meeting up Monthly if I start a Paranormal Fiction/Romance Book Club?

Hi Everyone,
Im Jess and Im from New Jersey...I am interested in starting a monthly book club where we meet up at local B&N stores monthly or Bi monthly to discuss the books we choose to read as a group.. I used to be a manager at B&N and started one up...It turned out to be very successful but then I moved so we had to disperse..It would be strictly Paranormal fiction and Romance such as Sherry Kenyon, LKH, Charlaine Harris, Karen Marie Moning, and the list goes on and on I haven't quite worked out the details yet but if we have enough people interested we could do that as a group that's why I wanted to see how many people were interested before I even attempt to start it up so any interested parties please email me personally being that Im not always on the boards at VampPrincess68@aol.com or call me at 732-234-3625
I hope to hear from you soon
Jessica Blount
New User
Jill_Petrie
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone from NJ interested in meeting up Monthly if I start a Paranormal Fiction/Romance Book Clu

Hey there, I know your post is from a year ago but if you did set it up or would still like to I think it would be awesome. You can reach me here or by email @ cuteditz85@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Jill_Petrie