New User
Nana-LovinLuv
0 Kudos

Being a new author

Hello world of readers, authors, editors, etc., I've always had a passion for reading and writing but throughout the last sixteen years have but the writing on the back burner.  It wasn't until I left my position at a big box store and had more time to give to my family (husband and six kids) that I also discovered time for me.  I have recently completed my first romance novel and the second and third of this series are due to be done soon.  I am looking for help with publishing my work and I'm open to suggestions.  By the way, I love Brenda Jackson and Rochelle Alers and want to thank them for some of the greatest romance I have ever read.  Congrats ladies on putting your GOD GIVEN GIFTS to a great use.

Distinguished Bibliophile
Darkkin
0 Kudos

Re: Being a new author

Check out the Writing Room board.  Good connections.  Good info.  A fun group.

'Of wings and words and dancing milkweed seeds...'

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Nana-LovinLuv wrote:

Hello world of readers, authors, editors, etc., I've always had a passion for reading and writing but throughout the last sixteen years have but the writing on the back burner.  It wasn't until I left my position at a big box store and had more time to give to my family (husband and six kids) that I also discovered time for me.  I have recently completed my first romance novel and the second and third of this series are due to be done soon.  I am looking for help with publishing my work and I'm open to suggestions.  By the way, I love Brenda Jackson and Rochelle Alers and want to thank them for some of the greatest romance I have ever read.  Congrats ladies on putting your GOD GIVEN GIFTS to a great use.

Check out Barnes & Noble's PubIt! self-publishing platform here:

http://pubit.barnesandnoble.com/pubit_app/bn?t=pi_reg_home

PubIt!

New User
Nana-LovinLuv
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info it has helped alot.