Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
LynnsLemons
0 Kudos

Books like the Blackdagger Brotherhood?

I've only read up to the 3rd one but I love the series and I don't want it to end so I'm pacing myself :smileywink: But when I do reach the inevitable end, does anyone have any recommendations?

Blogger
Marisa-ONeill
0 Kudos

Re: Books like the Blackdagger Brotherhood?

Hi Lyns Lemmons

I too am a huge fan of the BDB and I am anxiously awaiting the next book in the series.

When you finally do come to John Matthews book - Lover Mine - the last book thus far I suggest you try the following:

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Series - I think you'll really enjoy it. The order of the books is:

Fantasy Lover

Night Pleasures

Night Embrace

Dance with the Devil

Kiss of Night

Night Play

Seize the Night

Sins of the Night

Unleash the Night

Dark Side of the Moon

Devil May Cry

Acheron

One Silent Night

Bad Moon Rising

No Mercy

Christine Feehan's Dark Series - there are 21 books in series - the first one is Dark Hunger.

And a new series coming out next month - the first book is Eternal Hunger by Laura Wright

That should keep you busy for the rest of the year.

Happy Reading

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Contributor
Thrain_Stormsinger
0 Kudos

I read the BDB series out of order.  I am on my last book Lover Avenged.  I also liked Keri Arthur's Riley Jensen Guardian Series and Mary Janice Davidson's Queen Betsy Series  (and of course the Twilight Saga).

New User
LynnsLemons
0 Kudos

Thanks so much! This was definitely very helpful.

New User
Kerith_18
0 Kudos

Kresley Cole has been already mention, but they are great. My personal favorite series, after LOTR.