Frequent Contributor
skipster56
0 Kudos

Dangerous Love, 2010 A.D.

Hello Everyone. Just a note to let you know Dangerous Love, 2010 A. D. is ready to hit the stores and internet. You can also view novel information at www.skipstover.com  The second edition has 3 great reviews that you can also see on the web page. For those living in the Baltimore area, B&N of Pikesville, MD will be hosting my Release/Signing party on Sunday April 6th, 2008. I will be giving away and All Inclusive Romance package to anyone who purchases the book and has it signed by me. They wil be picked up in a limo and taken to the Gramercy Bed and Breakfast to check in, then off to the Historic Milton Inn, winner of N. America's higest restaurant award for a romantic dinner. Then back to the Mansion to spend the night in  a room filled with votive candles , rose petals, a box of gourmet chocolates and a dozen rozes. The limo also has a dozen roses to give you. The next morning enjoy a full gourmet breakfast before the limo arrives to take you home. Go to the web site and read the reviews, such as, "So Real, It's Scary!"  and "It's Hard To Put Down!"
View the new web page for Dangerous Love at www.skipstover.com