Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Danielle Steel

I just finished Danielle Steel's new book Matter of the Heart. It was good then Danielle writes really good books. I never know how she comes what with all her ideas for her stories.

I have read just about all her books. I need to go back and read three that I have not got to yet. But the last three including this one have been very good.

I highly recommend this book. I love the writing and the story. It can touch us all on how we need to be careful with our relationships and those we get involved with.

ReadingPatti

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Danielle Steel

ReadingPatti wrote:

I just finished Danielle Steel's new book Matter of the Heart. It was good then Danielle writes really good books. I never know how she comes what with all her ideas for her stories.

I have read just about all her books. I need to go back and read three that I have not got to yet. But the last three including this one have been very good.

I highly recommend this book. I love the writing and the story. It can touch us all on how we need to be careful with our relationships and those we get involved with.

ReadingPatti

We were talking about her books on another thread. I remember that I liked The Promise a lot.
Promise  

Distinguished Bibliophile
Ryan_G
0 Kudos

I have only read one of her books and that was because I was sick (I was about 10) and I was at my grandparent's house.  The only book I could find to read that even sounded ok.

Family Album 

"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Ryan - That's how I read A Raisin in the Sun and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn -- those were the only books I could find in the house!
Distinguished Bibliophile
Ryan_G
0 Kudos

I hope you like them.:smileyvery-happy:  A Raisin in the Sun is a good book.  I ended up like Family Album I just never read anything else by her.  I did end up reading a book called Chateau Ella as well but I don't remember who wrote it.  If I remember right I sort of like that book as well.

becke_davis wrote:
Ryan - That's how I read A Raisin in the Sun and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn -- those were the only books I could find in the house!

"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com