Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Free Romance!

I know! It's exciting huh? Well, you can download certain Harlequin titles for free at BN.com - maybe some of you knew this? I wish I'd known!

Anyway, this is the first book I'm trying:

Once a Cowboy (Harlequin American Romance #1151)  You can get your free download at the product page! Don't forget to tell us how it goes, and what you think of the book!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: Free Romance!

Can I just download the guy Melanie?

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Can I just download the guy Melanie?

:smileyvery-happy: Don't we wish!

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Becke's Future Business: a romance delivery service where all the messengers are male cover models. Oh, and shirtless.

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

I think I'm confused are the male cover models delivering us romance books or themselves. jk :smileysurprised:

Pages of Forbidden Love
becke_davis

Dominic (Lords of Satyr Series) 

Melanie_Murray wrote:

Becke's Future Business: a romance delivery service where all the messengers are male cover models. Oh, and shirtless.

I think I would enjoy interviewing the prospective employees! I might start with Elizabeth Amber's cover models, though. Or Erin McCarthy's!

Dane

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

I agree!!! I would love to help you pick out the employees Becke. May I also suggest a few more prospects.

Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #8)

To Tempt a Scotsman

Enemy Lover

A Restless Knight

Wild Card

Pages of Forbidden Love
Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

I forgot the cover models of Lora Leigh's Nauti boy series. :smileyvery-happy:

Nauti Boy

Nauti Nights, Vol. 2

Nauti Dreams (Nauti Series #3)

Nauti Intentions

Nauti Deceptions

Pages of Forbidden Love
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray wrote:

And maybe in Kilts too!!!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

There's more sizzle than summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's all right here

becke_davis
0 Kudos
Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Re: Kilts and Cowboys

becke_davis, Hot Guys, Bunches and Bunches of Hot guys. Becke, Man you are killing us with all these hot guys. I love the covers. They are sizzling hot.  I think I need a fan to cool off.

LOL

ReadingPattti

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

dhaupt, YES, we definitely need guys in kilts. Wow. HOT HOT HOT. I need to cool off. LOL.

ReadingPatti

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

I'm liking this idea! Although, these "delivery boys" might end up... delayed... in their daily deliveries with the likes of us to deliver to!!:smileyvery-happy:

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
becke_davis
0 Kudos

kmgevans wrote:

I'm liking this idea! Although, these "delivery boys" might end up... delayed... in their daily deliveries with the likes of us to deliver to!!:smileyvery-happy:

I'm with you there -- looooong delays!

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray, I tried this. I downloaded the reader and the books but it would not let me read it. It kept saying something about payment. I made sure that it was in my account and it still would not work.

So I gave up and uninstalled the reader and deleted the books I wanted.
Oh, well. I gave it a try.

ReadingPatti

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

ReadingPatti wrote:

Melanie_Murray, I tried this. I downloaded the reader and the books but it would not let me read it. It kept saying something about payment. I made sure that it was in my account and it still would not work.

So I gave up and uninstalled the reader and deleted the books I wanted.
Oh, well. I gave it a try.

ReadingPatti

Oh no! Let me see if I can help you figure out how to make it work...I'll ask some folks who are more technical than me and get back to you through PM.

Distinguished Correspondent
1AnneB
0 Kudos

Melanie - FYI it's free at Amazon for us Kindle readers, too. I downloaded it , but haven't read it yet...

Anne