Contributor
Paranormal_Fiend
0 Kudos

Good Romance...More Erotic

Does anyone know of some good authors of romance... but more so on the erotic side?  :smileyhappy:

I have read the Mammmoth Book of Best New Erotica, that was a collection of some authors.  I am just looking for something new...

~Kate~
San Diego, California
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Good Romance...More Erotic

There are several discussion threads about that on this book club, but just offhand:

Lora Leigh

Kresley Cole

Shannon McKenna

Christine Warren

Nalini Singh

Kate Douglas

Lacey Alexander

Charlene Teglia

Hey, I'm 56.  I stopped apologizing for the books I like to read a long time ago! 

New User
tink1072
0 Kudos

lori foster is great

katherine garbera

susan johnson

and one i just found, jo davis, very hot!!

New User
sportsc37
0 Kudos

I love westerns and I found this author to be the best in vivid detail. So if your looking for more erotic try The Bounty by Beth Williamson. The Characters will grab you from the start.

Enjoy!

Author
SophiaNash1

If you like vampires, and I'm a relatively new convert, try J.R. Ward's Blackdagger Brotherhood series. Dark Lover is the first in the series, but my favorite is Lover Awakened. You don't have to read them in order!

Sophia

Learn more about Love with the Perfect Scoundrel.

Discover all Sophia Nash titles.
becke_davis
0 Kudos

That is a great series, and if you like those, read Kresley Cole's vampire books and Nalini Singh's new series, too.  Oh, and Kathryn Smith and Teresa Medeiros' vampire series.  All right, I've probably already mentioned these, since I'm now a total convert.  

Hard to believe I've been reading these for less than two years;  I have too many favorites to mention but here are a few.

Others, off the top of my head, Jeaniene Frost, Carrie Vaughn, Christina Dodd, Richelle Read, Larissa Ione, Kelley Armstrong, Jim Butcher's Dresden Files series, and so on. 

Contributor
cmor4les
0 Kudos

Kate Pearce

Sharon Page

Pam Rosenthal

Kate Douglas

Celia May Hart

Gena Showalter

Sylvia Day

Elizabeth Hoyt

Lacy Danes

Colette Gale

Jess Michaels

Author
DebMarlowe
0 Kudos

Emma Holly writes amazing erotica. 

If you like hot historical romance I can definitely recommend Liz Carlyle and Sabrina Jeffries.

Contributor
Paranormal_Fiend
0 Kudos

thanks so much!  I have read a lot of those authors all ready... but some I haven't.  I am so excited about new authors!!  My fiance gets so mad at me when I buy more books!  but its like a guilty habit.  Thank You all for the new authors.  I will def look them up and let you all know.

Kate

~Kate~
San Diego, California
Contributor
Paranormal_Fiend
0 Kudos

WOW EXCITING!  if you like the vampire erotic genre of reading try anything by Laurell K Hamilton, Sherrilyn Kenyon or Crhistine Feehan!  They are my FAVORITES for the sci fi preternatural style. 

Kate

PS i am going out tomorrow and buying one from JR Ward.... I'll let ya know what i think.

THANKS**

~Kate~
San Diego, California
becke_davis
0 Kudos

I couldn't marry someone who got mad at me for buying books!  (Because he'd always be mad.)
dhaupt
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:
I couldn't marry someone who got mad at me for buying books!  (Because he'd always be mad.)
mmmm books versus man, I see in my vision the lady justice with her scales and the book is out weighing the man by like 100 to 1 :womanvery-happy:
My husband just walks past my library (3rd bedroom converted) and shakes his head, he knows where he stands versus my reading. 

New User
triniricanCR
0 Kudos

Yes read wolf tales and sexy beat my kate douglas. Very intense. I couldnt stop reading the series.

Have fun and enjoy.:womanwink:

Christine
Inspired Contributor
jlrouse
0 Kudos

Re: Good Romance..More Erotic

[ Edited ]

Definitely try Loran Leigh, JR Ward, and Lariats None.  Ward and None write paranormal romance.  Leigh writes paranormal romance too, but she also has several other erotic series.  All three are awesome!!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Good Romance..More Erotic

Don't remember if I mentioned this book/author -- loved WICKED BURN! I'll have to check out her others.

And have I mentioned Lacey Alexander and Charlene Teglia? Lauren Dane? I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.

Subtle Magic

Release

Daring Time

Sweet Restraint

Wicked Burn 

Paradise Rules

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

If you buy JR Ward's black dagger brotherhood series I say that the person who told you that you can read them out of order is wrong. The main books are about different brothers BUT the back story does need to be followed from book to book otherwise if you read the 7th book first the whole back story will make no sense at ALL to you.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Contributor
TeamVampire80
0 Kudos

I agree Lexa! I would definitly read them in order!!!

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

I just finished

Instinctive by Cathryn Fox and would add it to the recommended list of authors writing erotic paranormal romance.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
New User
vamplove27
0 Kudos

Why has no one mentioned Lynsay Sands?!!! Her Argeneau Vampire Series is absolutely awesome!!! I read one and was hooked!! I now have all 10 of her vamp books.  I promise the minute you pick one up you won't put them down!