Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: Hello From "Truly, Madly" author, Heather Webber

Good Morning Heather..I was so happy to see you here.This is "Boots" for most of us today,Lucy would be wearing "The Coolist Uggs".,..Have a Great Signing..Vtc..No Snow..we need it!!!

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

Heather has a short story called Definitely, Maybe. A Lucy Valentine original story.

Check out the link below. Thank you Heather.

pen21

http://www.sheloveshotreads.com/?p=1053

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

Heather has a short story called Definitely, Maybe. A Lucy Valentine original story.

Check out the link below. Thank you Heather.

pen21

http://www.sheloveshotreads.com/?p=1053

Thank you pen21..I did read it and now we know a tiny bit more..Heather is great..The cover of Deeply,Desperately is so pretty.We can't wait for more Lucy.Dovie and my other Fave 'Where is world is Suz?  Vtc...

Author
Heather-Webber
0 Kudos

Thanks, everyone! (VT Cozy, you crack me up!). I hope you all like Definitely, Maybe--it's a little behind the scenes peek at how Lucy lost her ability to see auras and how she found out she can find lost objects...

Writing as Heather Webber:
ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY ~ February 2011
Writing as Heather Blake:
IT TAKES A WITCH ~ January 2012
My blog: www.booksbyheather.net
www.cozychicksblog.com
www.killercharacters.com
www.thenakedhero.com
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Good Morning Heather..I hope the signing went well.Looking forward to reading about 'Lucy Valentine" her family secrets and enjoying this series for a long,long time...Take Care Vtc  Susan

Contributor
KimmKnits
0 Kudos

I liked the Lucy Valentine short story.  It gave me another peak into Lucy's character and that of her best buds, which I liked.  It's been a while since I have completed the book. I look forward to reading some of your other books, Ms. Webber:smileyhappy:

becke_davis
0 Kudos

My daughter just started reading TRULY, MADLY and she's really enjoying it!