Contributor
doelily18
0 Kudos

Help, Can't remeber the name of this romance book!

I am trying to find a romance book that i read some time ago. It was a historical romance, and i want to say it was around medieval times. It was about a woman who was the mistress of the castle or at least in charge, and she would get these really debilitating headaches every month when she got her period.

Anyway I forget the whole story, but for some reason she wound up capturing the hero, and putting him in a deep whole(oubliette i think it was called) on the castle property(probably for ransom), and they wind up falling in love. Then wouldnt you know one month she doesnt have the extreme headache and knows that she is pregnant. Happily ever after follows. I really hope someone knows the name and can help.

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: Help, Can't remeber the name of this romance book!

Hey there,

I have no idea what this book could be...but I always think of the author Teresa Medeiros when people mention medievals...Try looking at her books maybe?

Contributor
doelily18
0 Kudos

Thanks for trying, but I went through and read the plots for all of Teresa Medeiros's books and none of them are the one i am looking for. Guess I have to keep looking.

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Hmmm....I will try to think about other medieval authors.