New User
Havyn
0 Kudos

Help me please, anyone...

Okay.. so I'm in a pickle, I read this book like ten years ago, and I forgot the name of the author, and so on, the good thing I remember the main female characters name, and the plot, but all the websites i go to need an author or something, but I just don't know.. so maybe you can help me after I give you what I remember..

The main leading lady's name is Skylar, she is travelling on a stage coach to meet her new husband whom she has never laid eyes on, however while travelling her stage coach gets taken over by some indians, one of them actually being her husband, he thinks she a gold digging whore who was his fathers lover now come to seek him out. ect... anyway, I think its a Cassie edwards book, but when i look through her books, online I can't find it. ugghh if anyone has ever read this book, owned this book, or knows a website to where all they need is what I have to start looking for this book.  Please let me know.. Thank you so much.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Help me please, anyone...

It doesn't ring any bells with me, unfortunately.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: Help me please, anyone...

Havyn wrote:

Okay.. so I'm in a pickle, I read this book like ten years ago, and I forgot the name of the author, and so on, the good thing I remember the main female characters name, and the plot, but all the websites i go to need an author or something, but I just don't know.. so maybe you can help me after I give you what I remember..

The main leading lady's name is Skylar, she is travelling on a stage coach to meet her new husband whom she has never laid eyes on, however while travelling her stage coach gets taken over by some indians, one of them actually being her husband, he thinks she a gold digging whore who was his fathers lover now come to seek him out. ect... anyway, I think its a Cassie edwards book, but when i look through her books, online I can't find it. ugghh if anyone has ever read this book, owned this book, or knows a website to where all they need is what I have to start looking for this book.  Please let me know.. Thank you so much.

Try the lost books thread