Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
JalMor77
0 Kudos

Jennifer Crusie

I haven't read any of her books and my MIL got me a $50 gift card to BN for my birthday, so I thought I'd give a couple a shot since they are on 'the list'.

So, my question is, are her books all stand alones?  Do you recommend any over the others?  She's got a lot of books.

Any other good reads, let me know.  So far, in my shopping cart I have Cutting Loose and Bending the Rules by Susan Andersen, Crazy for Love by Victoria Dahl and True Confessions by Rachel Gibson.

Contemplating the I Spy Series by Jo Davis, Shadow of the Vampire by Meagan Hatfield and/or that Vampire Queen series in the New Release Tuesday thread.

Too many books, too little time....

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh. - Agnes Repplier
0 Kudos

Re: Jennifer Crusie

Crusie has a lot of stand alone books, but some are connected.  I usually go to Fantastic Fiction because the do a good job of grouping author's books by series.  Here's the website.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/

~CeCe
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Wild Ride 

WELCOME TO TEMPTATION and FAKING IT go together, in that order, but you can read either of them alone. I've read all of her books and love them all. These are my favorites:

The Cinderella Deal

Correspondent
lesnes
0 Kudos

I love her books! one of my favorites is Crazy for you

Crazy for You 

Agnes and the Hitman  

Strange Bedpersons  

Trust Me on This  

Getting Rid of Bradley  

New User
Kerith_18

My favorite book of all time is: Bet Me!

I believe it is her finest book. It is fun, and I love all the characters in it. It is about and guy named Cal who never backs down from a bet, and Min, who needs a wedding date to her sister's wedding and to teach Cal a lession.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i think jennifer crusied is a wonderful author who can always make me laugh. my favorite book by her is probably:

Strange Bedpersons 

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Frequent Contributor
WriterGurl1
0 Kudos

I haven't been disappointed by anything she's written. Fun reads!

There is nothing better than getting lost in a great book!
If you enjoy romance, be sure to check out my novels:

An Unexpected Obsession  

A Dose of Reality