Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

Kerrekyn Sparks Love Ar Stake series

The other day at my local used bookstore I found books 2, 4, and 6 in Kerrelyn's series and I am wondering if you have to read the books in order or if it matters at all how they are read.  I am the type of person that needs to read series in the correct order but they look like such fun reads that I would like to read what I have but not if I am going to be missing any of the story line.  Can anyone help me out?

Toni

Toni L. Chapman
Everyone needs some Tender Loving Care
Contributor
TX-ParanormalLvr

Re: Kerrekyn Sparks Love Ar Stake series

I have read all of the Love at Stakes books and there are absolutely delightful!  I am a series freak too and i alway have to start at the beginning but with this one you can start almost anywhere.  A lot of the characters are reoccuring so you get a little history as you go, but Kerrelyn Sparks does a really great job filling in the blanks if you are not completely familiar with the other novels...But i highly recommend you going out and buying the first one "How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire"....its a riot!  I mean seriously...who has heard of a vampire needing to have his fang fixed?? HAHA!

For now...pick up that book and star reading!

~*~*~ Fangs for the memories of howling at the moon ~*~*~