Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

New Lori Wilde Book

So I was just going around the book searches on BandN and I entered in Lori Wilde and she is making another book to

The Sweethearts' Knitting Club

Called

The True Love Quilting Club

Just thought I would share this for any people who liked the first book.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Contributor
GrkDina31
0 Kudos

Re: New Lori Wilde Book

I loved The Sweethearts' Knitting Club.. It was such a great book! Thanks for giving me the heads up on the new book... cant wait!!!..... i love books about long lost loves and 2nd chances... Thanks again!!!

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

I just got a copy of this! I'm moving it to the top of the TBR and will let you all know how it is.

The True Love Quilting Club

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Melanie I am so jealous that you get all of these ARCs of books that I want to read! If I wasn't planning on going into the medical field I would like to do something in the book world, especially if I could get ARCs.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Lexa555 wrote:

Melanie I am so jealous that you get all of these ARCs of books that I want to read! If I wasn't planning on going into the medical field I would like to do something in the book world, especially if I could get ARCs.

I don't mean to make you jealous! It's out in two weeks. :smileywink:

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I just added it to my list!