Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Re: New Release Tuesday!

I hadn't even realized that Sarah Maclean's new book was coming out so soon! Thanks for all of these Melanie! Too many to choose from!

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
becke_davis
0 Kudos

There are so many good books on that list, and I have one more to add:

When You Dare

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I'm SO far behind, but I've read the new Emma Wildes' book and it's wonderful.

Correspondent
JalMor77
0 Kudos

Sometimes I curse this thread and other times I miss it dearly.  I haven't logged in for a long time, but I still look every Tuesday for updates...

Anything good come out in the last few weeks?  I have a LONG road trip ahead for the Memorial Day weekend. :smileyhappy:

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh. - Agnes Repplier
0 Kudos

Hi there, JalMor77!

This is all my fault - some weeks I just don't get to the posting, though I always try for the big Tuesday each month which is almost always the last Tuesday of every month.

You were a fan of paranormals, right? Because there have been several good ones out recently...

JalMor77 wrote:

Sometimes I curse this thread and other times I miss it dearly.  I haven't logged in for a long time, but I still look every Tuesday for updates...

Anything good come out in the last few weeks?  I have a LONG road trip ahead for the Memorial Day weekend. :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

these historicals look great. and i love the new cover for the dangerous lord:smileyhappy:

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
dhaupt
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Here's three I just ordered that were released today

Flying Blind (The Dragon Diaries Series #1)  

this is the debut of this author's brand new YA series, staring the children of her adult paranormal romance series.

(she listed me in the dedication, isnt' that really cool)

Storm Kissed (Final Prophecy Series #6)  

and of course speaking of end of world prophecies who could forget the Maya EOW in 2012

Shadow Walker (Stormwalker Series #3)  

and of course this is Jennifer Ashley's paranormal series

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Sorry I've been absent for awhile - I've been deep in a writing cave, although you can always find me at Mystery. It was a mistake to check this list! Steam is already coming out of my wallet in anticipation of all the books I want to buy!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Thanks for the list, Melanie! This is a dangerous week for me - I've already bought a few of those books (didn't realize they weren't officially out yet) and I have a lot more on order. I can hardly wait!

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Oh boy! Thank God I got paid today!! The hubby will never know :smileywink:

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
Distinguished Correspondent
1AnneB
0 Kudos

So many books...so little time !!!!! I agree that this week has been very dangerous....

Anne

dhaupt
0 Kudos

1AnneB wrote:

So many books...so little time !!!!! I agree that this week has been very dangerous....

Anne

Very dangerous indeed :smileyhappy:

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray, So many books and so little time. My wallet is crying and groaning. I must make a list for when I go to my WadeFest and see what I can get at B & N there.

I love finding out what books are available.

ReadingPatti

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Hi folks! My computer's cooperating this Tuesday morning, so I'm posting the new releases. A couple of new titles from old favorites, in hardcover:

Happy Birthday  

Justice 

And out in paperback:

Code of the Wolf 

Notorious 

With No Remorse