Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: New Release Tuesday!

Thanks, Deb. My Heart to Heart post today is all about

Copper Beach (Dark Legacy Series #1)  too!

Here is the other must-have release out today, folks:

Lothaire  

ALL FEAR THE ENEMY OF OLD

Driven by his insatiable need for revenge, Lothaire, the Lore’s most ruthless vampire, plots to seize the Horde’s crown. But bloodlust and torture have left him on the brink of madness— until he finds Elizabeth Peirce, the key to his victory. He captures the unique young mortal, intending to offer up her very soul in exchange for power, yet Elizabeth soothes his tormented mind and awakens within him emotions Lothaire believed he could no longer experience.

A DEADLY FORCE DWELLS WITHIN HER

Growing up in desperate poverty, Ellie Peirce yearned for a better life, never imagining she’d be convicted of murder—or that an evil immortal would abduct her from death row. But Lothaire is no savior, as he himself plans to sacrifice Ellie in one month’s time. And yet the vampire seems to ache for her touch, showering her with wealth and sexual pleasure. In a bid to save her soul, Ellie surrenders her body to the wicked vampire, while vowing to protect her heart.

CENTURIES OF COLD INDIFFERENCE SHATTERED

Elizabeth tempts Lothaire beyond reason, as only his fated mate could. As the month draws to a close, he must choose between a millenniaold blood vendetta and his irresistible prisoner. Will Lothaire succumb to the miseries of his past . . . or risk everything for a future with her?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray wrote:

Thanks, Deb. My Heart to Heart post today is all about

Copper Beach (Dark Legacy Series #1)  too!

Here is the other must-have release out today, folks:

Lothaire  

ALL FEAR THE ENEMY OF OLD

Driven by his insatiable need for revenge, Lothaire, the Lore’s most ruthless vampire, plots to seize the Horde’s crown. But bloodlust and torture have left him on the brink of madness— until he finds Elizabeth Peirce, the key to his victory. He captures the unique young mortal, intending to offer up her very soul in exchange for power, yet Elizabeth soothes his tormented mind and awakens within him emotions Lothaire believed he could no longer experience.

A DEADLY FORCE DWELLS WITHIN HER

Growing up in desperate poverty, Ellie Peirce yearned for a better life, never imagining she’d be convicted of murder—or that an evil immortal would abduct her from death row. But Lothaire is no savior, as he himself plans to sacrifice Ellie in one month’s time. And yet the vampire seems to ache for her touch, showering her with wealth and sexual pleasure. In a bid to save her soul, Ellie surrenders her body to the wicked vampire, while vowing to protect her heart.

CENTURIES OF COLD INDIFFERENCE SHATTERED

Elizabeth tempts Lothaire beyond reason, as only his fated mate could. As the month draws to a close, he must choose between a millenniaold blood vendetta and his irresistible prisoner. Will Lothaire succumb to the miseries of his past . . . or risk everything for a future with her?

I can hardly wait to read these!

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I got copper beach today! I love her books, they are always lively and interesting- never a dull moment:smileyhappy: Her Arcane series is simply amazing

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray, So many great books. I must make a list.

ReadingPatti

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

So many of these look great! I've miss New Release Tuesdays:smileyhappy: I am really looking forward to  wicked little lies:smileyhappy:

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Oh, I am so screwed! So many of these I want to read! I've read the Lucy March book (loved it!) and have a few more in my TBR pile. But I see I missed a few - there goes the budget!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Rainshadow Road  

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

I just had an email from the Marie Force people and her Gansett Island #5 came out yesterday.  I've just bought it for my Nook...

It's called Hoping for Love [Evan's story], but I can't find the image to put here.

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Daisy's Back in Town

Simply Irresistible 

Truly Madly Yours 

See Jane Score 

The Trouble With Valentine's Day 

It Must Be Love      

NOW available in eformat!  I think these are among Rachel Gibson's very best!!

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Back to add the Forever titles from GCP:

How to Ravish a Rake 

Highland Lover 

Deadly Dance 

Catch Me a Cowboy (Deep in the Heart of Texas Series #3)     

I'm dying to get my hands on the Dreiling - she racked up the RITA noms yesterday! (More on that later...)

And: I'll be back later to add in the Kensington titles that are available today...

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

I forgot to add Eloisa James' memoir about her year living in Paris; it was released on Tuesday, too!

Paris in Love