Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
jenifa75
0 Kudos

Re: Nook friends for some steamy love books!

Add Me

I read just about anything labeled romance, looking for nook friends to lend and borrow with.

Contributor
jenifa75
0 Kudos

Forgot to add my email.
jenifa75@hotmail.com
Contributor
cookie4rc
0 Kudos

add me

rcook810@gmail.com

:smileyhappy:

Reader 2
nysillik
0 Kudos

I just got my Nook color and would love to find some Nook friends. Feel free to add me Nysillik@yahoo.com

Reader
Capri7204
0 Kudos

I hope you get to see my message since your post is from 2012. I have a lot of steamy love books. Some mild and others intense and also have historic romance hope you'll add me.
New User
Sydney_Peters
0 Kudos

My new nook HD+ gets here tomorrow and I would love to have some nook friends to trade books with. Most of my books are romance. I try to add new books every two weeks or so. sydneypeters@mail.com Thanks!
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Sydney_Peters wrote:
My new nook HD+ gets here tomorrow and I would love to have some nook friends to trade books with. Most of my books are romance. I try to add new books every two weeks or so. sydneypeters@mail.com Thanks!

OOh Sydney congrats on your new HD, I LOVE mine. Unfortunatey I only use it to read the books I have to review and the only other books on it are the Free Fridays given by B&N

don't forget to go to the Nook blog every Friday for a free book and sometimes a free app too :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I know I shouldn't mention somethingthat isn't out yet, but I want to remind everyone that J.R. Ward,s new Black Dagger Brotherhood "The King" is coming April 1st!

I fell in love with the series!  J. R. Ward is truly an Amazing author. I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for this book.  It seems like I have been waiting forever.

The King  

New User
Lauren-Monroe
0 Kudos

Consider adding the new novel you'll be able to read more about on this board as I posted last week. It's contemporary romance/steamy at times

Letting Go: the Maryland Shores

There is a Good Reads giveaway for one more week to win a free copy!
New User
Lauren-Monroe
0 Kudos

Should have said that the book Letting Go: The Maryland Shores is on Nook of course -- the Good Reads promotion is for the paperback only but it's also sold here on BN