Author
Gena_Showalter
0 Kudos

Re: Questions for GENA SHOWALTER

Thank you so much!  Catch A Mate was a blast to write.  I adore Jake and do plan to tell his story, though there's nothing in the schedule right now.  But what I'd like to do is a book of 4 short stories with some of the people from the agency.  I think that could be really fun!

Learn more about the Lords of the Underworld Series.
New User
Booklvr1976
0 Kudos

I don't actually have a question but I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much I love The Lords. When I read Harry Potter I thought I would never find a book that could grab me that much until I came across the Twilight series. Considering myself lucky, I figured it was the end of all good books for me. But I was wrong. I read the first 3 books about The Lords in personal record time. I simply couldn't put them down. Then I read The Nymph King and just 2 days ago I finished Awaken Me Darkly. I must say, any book you have or will have published I will buy blindly because there is no way it might be bad.

I would like to find out more about Gideon (which I will soon) and Kane. I wonder if the Keeper of Lies will be able to tell his heroine the truth and well, a man who's a walking disaster is simply endearing.

Come to think of it, your books would make great movies. Not the low-budget-sci-fi-originals but a big-bucks-hollywood-bonanza. A girl can dream and you give me and lots of others plenty to dream about. Thank you so much and keep writing...please!!!:smileywink:

New User
artistickc
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hi Gena!

I love the Lords of the Underworld series, and as always in your stories the sense of humor is always my favorite. I was wondering I know your writing devyns story for the Alien Huntress Series are you going to continue the Young Adult alien Huntress series as well? I really loved the first two and how much each girl evolved, being that they are only a couple years younger then me it was good reading about girls kicking butt and falling in love. My favorite type of story.

Thanks so much

Kristen

Message Edited by artistickc on 08-17-2008 09:46 PM
Frequent Contributor
Ma-Petite
0 Kudos

Hi Gena I was just wondering if you have plans to turn any of your books into movies or a tv series?
Author
Gena_Showalter
0 Kudos

I've been playing with bringing the girls from the ya into the adult Alien Hunter books because right now, there are no more young adult books planned for the series.  I'm sorry!

It is a dream of mine to have my books made into movies.  I would LOVE to see the Lords on the screen :smileyhappy: 

Frequent Contributor
Ma-Petite
0 Kudos

I would love to see the lords on the big screen but sadly I think Hollywood doesn't have anyone sexy or fierce enough to play them.
Contributor
Cup-Cake
0 Kudos

Gena, I read Catch a Mate this past week and loved it! I can't wait until you write jake's story.  Can you tell me what story you are going to write about in " Not so innocent"?  The characters?

Adriana
Author
Gena_Showalter
0 Kudos

Thank you so much!

Not That Innocent will feature the gang from Savor Me Slowly, but the hero and heroine are both new to the scene.  :smileyhappy:  The hero is a golden Rakan (like Eden Black) and the heroine is about to touch anyone and assume their identity.   

Contributor
texascutiehb
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know your an awsome writer, I buy all of your books without even thinking because I know they'll all be awsome. I just wanted to let you know keep them coming lol i'll read them all. Thanks again for making me well known at barnes and nobles because i go in there way to much. Thanks again for writing your books.

Sincerely,

Heather

Heather
"Lose yourself in a new book"
New User
flory149
0 Kudos

i loved all three of the books and was dying because i had to leave the country after buying the first book. Any how now that i've read all three i have a few questions. what is going to happen to torin and cameo's romance? and ofcourse paris, paris, paris the one i hated and now am curious about he finally has feelings and now they are lost in the death of his only hope. So guess i should be patient because genius like yours needs time and because every bit of the next trilogy should honor in greatness your previous works of art.

thank you for your time

your fan

Floribel 

New User
lovelylover
0 Kudos

Hey Ms. Showalter congrats on being the best of the best in what you do. Im a DEVOTED FAN!! Well i read the trilogy of the lord of the underworld and loved them. Strangely enough i was piqued by side characters more than the main ones toward the end of the books. I was wondering what will happen to torin and cameo they are my favorites and although many have stated before i guess i'll ask as well when will Paris's book come? i guess because he is promiscuity i thought of his demon as less dark. Yet the tid bits of his story showed his inner turmoil just made me go crazy for him. Paris lost Sienna and somehow i feel its not over i mean she is alive in the heavens. Thanks for your time and love every single book you have published so far. I am anxiously awaiting for sabin's story as well as aerons' much love.
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

lovelylover wrote:
Hey Ms. Showalter congrats on being the best of the best in what you do. Im a DEVOTED FAN!! Well i read the trilogy of the lord of the underworld and loved them. Strangely enough i was piqued by side characters more than the main ones toward the end of the books. I was wondering what will happen to torin and cameo they are my favorites and although many have stated before i guess i'll ask as well when will Paris's book come? i guess because he is promiscuity i thought of his demon as less dark. Yet the tid bits of his story showed his inner turmoil just made me go crazy for him. Paris lost Sienna and somehow i feel its not over i mean she is alive in the heavens. Thanks for your time and love every single book you have published so far. I am anxiously awaiting for sabin's story as well as aerons' much love.

I think Gena said that she wasn't sure when Paris's book was going to be written, but that she knew that most of her readers were dying for it!
Reader 2
showalter
0 Kudos

Hi Gena..

I have to tell you I absolutly love your books, right now I am irravocably addicted to the lords.  I can't put then down!  But I have read all your books, You ensnared me with " Jewel of Atlantis"  after that I have been a total fan.  After seeing all the comments on here, My qestions have been answered.. lol Looks like there will be more to come of the sexy lords..lol.  Paris especailly.  I am so intrigued with him.  I can't tell you enough how much your talent of writting these incredble stories do for me, and I'm sure I speak for others as well :smileyhappy:

Thank you! Looking forward for the next one

Amy

~Ames~