Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Author
Dee-Davis
0 Kudos

Re: RWA Nationals with Special Correspondent Dee Davis!

photo27.jpgphoto30.jpgphoto37.jpgphoto31.jpg

www.deedavis.com
A-Tac is back!
Dark Deceptions, Dangerous Desires, Desperate Deeds
Author
Dee-Davis
0 Kudos

photo10.jpgphoto7.jpgphoto 21.jpgphoto_3.JPG

www.deedavis.com
A-Tac is back!
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Dee, your coverage has been so amazing! Thank you so much!

For a complete list of RITA winners, click here. I'm going to post the links to the books in the RITA thread.

Author
Dee-Davis

photo 17.JPGWell, all the glitter has faded and I'm home amidst laundry and stacked up emails and many many pages needing to be written.  Another successful RWA has ended.   And my hats off to the board and staff of RWA -- it was an amazing conference pulled together at the last moment after the horrible flooding in Nashville.  (on a sidenote, part of the money earned at the literacy signing will be given to the city of Nashville to help with the rebuilding.)  The literary signing was fabulous.  The workshops were intelligent and thought provoking.  The food was actually really good.  The parties were amazing.  And the chance to be among 2000 like minded souls--priceless.   Writing is a solitary occupation.  Especially with fiction writers.  Face it, we spend a lot of time living in our heads.  And RWA conferences provide the chance to come out of our shells and spend time with new and old friends.  And to recharge our batteries, so to speak, so that we can all head back to our garrets and continue working on our dreams!

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share it with you guys! 

See you next year in New York!!!

Dee

www.deedavis.com
A-Tac is back!
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Thanks Dee for taking one for the team, I mean it must have been a dirty job and someone had to do it, right ;-)

Author
Dee-Davis
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Thanks Dee for taking one for the team, I mean it must have been a dirty job and someone had to do it, right ;-)

So many parties....so little time :smileyhappy:

www.deedavis.com
A-Tac is back!