becke_davis
0 Kudos

Romance Police

Thanks to Kristan Higgins for sending me this hilarious video!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Romance Police

And this one, too:

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

I think my friend would send me to the meetings if there were such a thing lol. Thanks for showing us the great videos

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
becke_davis
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Lexa - Kristan Higgins sent me the links. Are you familiar with her books? I'm addicted!

This is from Kristan's latest newsletter:

kh-home

Hello again, gang! Two weeks till release day! As thanks for joining my mailing list, I figured I’d give away three signed early copies of MY ONE AND ONLY(huge Ghiradelli chocolate bar included, of course!). Last week I said two early copies, but so what? Three’s a nicer number. Time to make the ides of March a lucky day, methinks. I’ll also give away three MY ONE AND ONLY t-shirts… On the front, it has the book cover; on the back, it says, “Travel and hotel to destination wedding: $2000. Bridesmaid dress: $300. Stuck on a road trip with ex-husband? Priceless.”

One of the things I love about MY ONE AND ONLY is that there’s always that one guy, isn’t there? The one who knows all your weak spots, knows just how to get to you…he drives you crazy, makes those snarky comments, he’s nails on a chalkboard…but then you catch him looking at you…and kablammy. You’re a goner. Again. Poor Harper! Life was so tidy before she had to see Nick at this dang wedding. All she has to do is get through this one weekend, and she’s home free. As long as she doesn’t do any thing rash, that is…like accept his offer of a ride across the great state of Montana…

Check out my blog from this past Saturday and then, if you’re in the mood, answer the Question of the Week in the Fun Stuff part of my website…Who’d be your perfect road trip companion?

Stay tuned for more giveaways and news! Next week—an excerpt from Harper and Nick’s very first meeting. Hope you’ll like it!

Oh, and check out these brief book trailers! Huge thanks to Robyn CarrCindy GerardEloisa James, Sherry Thomas and Susan Mallery for the good-spirited use of their names! Look at the Fun Stuff part of my website for more on the making of these videos.

Romance Addicts Anonymous

English Teacher Busted 

Hope you like them!

Kristan 

www.kristanhiggins.com

www.Facebook.com/KristanHigginsBooks (more giveaways there, so if you haven’t joined, do pop over!)

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Becke- Sad to say I haven't read one of her books yet. Althought My One and Only sounds great so I will add it to my wish list. lol the ever growing one thanks in part to you :smileyhappy:

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Oh, Lexa, you will LOVE them. Kristin is amazing, amazing, amazing. She's going to be here at RR talking about My One and Only on April 5th.