Contributor
C3_1991
0 Kudos

Sherrilyn Kenyon Recommendation

I wanted to read a Sherrilyn Kenyon series. I'm not sure where to start.  Any recommendations? 

Thanks

Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Recommendation

I am reading her BAD series which stands for Bureau Of Americian Defense that starts out with Born To Be Bad which is three Novellas then BAD Attitude then a novella calledTurn Up The Heat in the Playing Easy To Get anthology.  She has two more books in this series scheduled to come out.

Born to Be Bad 

Bad Attitude (Bureau of American Defense Series #1) 

Playing Easy to Get  

Toni

Toni L. Chapman
Everyone needs some Tender Loving Care
Frequent Contributor
dja1231
0 Kudos

Nelsmom wrote:

I am reading her BAD series which stands for Bureau Of Americian Defense that starts out with Born To Be Bad which is three Novellas then BAD Attitude then a novella calledTurn Up The Heat in the Playing Easy To Get anthology.  She has two more books in this series scheduled to come out.

Born to Be Bad 

Bad Attitude (Bureau of American Defense Series #1) 

Playing Easy to Get  

Toni

Born of Night (League Series #1) 

Born of Fire (League Series #2)  

Whispered Lies  

Phantom in the Night (Bureau of American Defense Series #2)  

The League Series I have yet to read. I have read her BAD Series.

Donna A.

Life is to short to be crabby!
Distinguished Correspondent
1AnneB
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone - I've read all of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books, and I really love them. I agree with the recommendations, but I greatly recommend the Dark Hunter series - have you read them ? There are quite a lot of them, but they really are worth it - great stories, interesting ideas and back stories, and of course yummy characters !! I'm the type that has to read a series from book #1, so that is what I recommend, but many people just start wherever. Happy Reading...

Anne

Contributor
Vampyr16
0 Kudos

Definitly the Dark-Hunter series. It's amazing.

"Do you think I'll ever get better at this?" I wondered, mostly to myself. "That my heart might someday stop trying to jump out of my chest whenever you touch me?" - Bella

"I really hope not." He said a bit smugly. - Edward
Contributor
ladybugg
0 Kudos

Which series are you starting with? The only one I have read is The Dark Hunters series, and if thats the one your going to read then here is the correct order!

1. Fantasy Lover
2. Night Pleasures
3. Night Embrace
4. Dance with the Devil
5. Kiss of the Night
6. Night Play
7. Seize the Night
8. Sins of the Night
9. Unleash the Night
10. Dark Side of the Moon
11. The Dream-Hunter
12. Devil May Cry
13. Upon the Midnight Clear
14. Dream Chaser
15. Acheron
16. One Silent Night
17. Dream Warrior

This was an amazing series!

Frequent Contributor
dja1231

I have ordered the first 6 Dark Hunter. I have read Night Play. I really loved it. I checked it out of the library but couldn't remember who wrote it. When I saw it on the list of books that Sherrilyn Kenyon has written, there it was. I really loved Born Of Night. And looking forward in reading Born Of Fire and Born Of Ice.

Donna A.

Life is to short to be crabby!
Reader
Consuelo72
0 Kudos

I agree...I have read all of the Dark Hunters up until Acheron and they really kept me coming back.  The official number one in the series I believe is Night Pleasures but if you read "Fantasy Lover" those characters do have a recurring role in in the other books.  There are also a bunch of short ones that are part of other anthologies, but if go to her website she gives full listing of the books avilable.  There are alot of them published so theres enough to keep a reader busy for a "little while"....Happy reading!

New User
shoofly123
0 Kudos

I love all her Dark Hunter books. Start with Fantasy Lover and read in order. My very favorite is Acheron. I think there needs to be a movie made of all her books, especially Acheron. She would make lots of money!