Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
lilyism
0 Kudos

Suggestions on Paranomal Romance

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone,

Are there any new paranormal romance (similar to those by Jacquelyn Frank) that you are currently reading and loving at the moment?

Thanks!

Contributor
tbish12
0 Kudos

Re: Suggestions on Paranomal Romance

read nicky charles all 4 in the her series is free and then jan gordon her black silk series connects to it. i really enjoyed it an loved how the two writers conected the series.

Contributor
lilyism
0 Kudos

Thanks! I'll definitely check them out.

New User
Sim1Warrior
0 Kudos

I'm actually curious as to what kind of paranormal romance does Jacquelyn Frank writes?

I personally love reading Lynsay Sands, she writes vampire romance but the twist on her vampire backstory is very interesting as they are not your typical supernatural creatures! The series is on going with a constant storyline which I really enjoy.

Dakota Cassidy is another author I like, her Accidentally series is ridiculously funny.

If you want dirty and and action packed think Sherrilyn Kenyon and her Dark Hunter series which I would recommend to read in order as the story lines tie in together and follow with each new book.

Kerrelyn Sparks vamp series is one I also enjoy. 

For good reads that are paranormal but not so much romance but still very addicting to read are the following authors: Barb Hendee- Memories Series,

Jeane C. Stein- The Becoming (1st book) more mystery and action packed,

Christopher Moore- Blood Sucking Fiends (trilogy) is dark humor and unpredictable.

I could go on with more but I think this is a good start. Looking forward to hearing more about your author.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J. R. Ward! I would give each book 10 stars if possible. They are vampire romance novels. Each one consists of a story about a certain brother of the brotherhood. The type of powers he has, and how he met is shalon (his soul mate), and their livees. I know i am nit giving justice to the books, but check them out for yourself! You will not be dissapointed!