Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Susan Wiggs

I can't remember in which thread it was that people were talking about Daisy's book and when it would be available, so I decided to start a Wiggs thread.

Anyway, Daisy's book is going to be called MARRYING DAISY BELLAMY and it's coming out in February. No cover yet!

And: Debbie, my copy of Just Breathe is on its way! Don't forget that you owe me a Kleypas!

Blogger
Marisa-ONeill
0 Kudos

Re: Susan Wiggs

Melanie_Murray wrote:

I can't remember in which thread it was that people were talking about Daisy's book and when it would be available, so I decided to start a Wiggs thread.

Anyway, Daisy's book is going to be called MARRYING DAISY BELLAMY and it's coming out in February. No cover yet!

And: Debbie, my copy of Just Breathe is on its way! Don't forget that you owe me a Kleypas!

Melanie - this is one of Maria's favorite books and I've got it on my TBR pile. I must read this one soon- it seems to be on so many people's list of favorite books.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray wrote:

Great Melanie, wow February for Daisy's story

BTW come join us at the General Fiction club for our July discussion of Just Breathe right here

Oh and Melanie, Kleypas is on my list and will be done before summer is over.

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

My copy just arrived! Whee!

Deb, which Kleypas are you going to try?

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray wrote:

My copy just arrived! Whee!

Deb, which Kleypas are you going to try?

Melanie, I have Sugar Daddy at home I thought I'd try that, unless you think I should try something else.

Correspondent
JalMor77
0 Kudos

I LOVED that book, you must continue on with the series after!

My MIL still hasn't given me my copy of Just Breathe back yet, grrrr, but I may join you over there anyways, I've read it enough times, lol.

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh. - Agnes Repplier
0 Kudos

JalMor77 wrote:

I LOVED that book, you must continue on with the series after!

My MIL still hasn't given me my copy of Just Breathe back yet, grrrr, but I may join you over there anyways, I've read it enough times, lol.

Please do the more the merrier.