Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

katrina25 wrote:
Finished Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas. I cried so many times. Loved it! Next is Duchess in Lve by Eloisa James. Reading is so much fun! -Katrina

Frequent Contributor
katrina25
0 Kudos

I also started Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James. Very intense. Not my type of book but intriguing. However, you all were right Duchess in Love is really good so far. Thanks for the recommendations! -Katrina
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Here's what I'm reading on this

What Doesn't Kill You 

very good by one of my all time favs, this is the continuation of Catherine Ling and John Gallo's stories 

next is

Overseas   

it comes out 5-10 and I'll have an author Q&A to celebrate it's release

I'm really looking forward to this, the author describes this as a timetravel but the focus isn't on the timetravel so I'm excited to see what she means, plus the blurb about it is really interesting.

Distinguished Correspondent
1AnneB
0 Kudos

The Black Hawk  

Hi Everyone - Finished The Witness - One of her best !! The last few books that Nora Roberts has done have been really good. Now I'm on to Black Hawk by Joanna Bourne - it's been in my TBR pile for quite a while - I like it so far but it seemed sort of slow to get started. I just read Debbie's post and so I looked up Oversea & it sounded so good that I pre-ordered it. I'll be interested to hear what Deb has to say. Happy Reading...

Anne

Frequent Contributor
katrina25
0 Kudos

Finished Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. Very good! Emotionally intense. -katrina
Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

1AnneB
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Crystal Gardens  

Hi Everyone - Finished The Black Hawk - great story - I loved it ! Now on to the new Amanda Quick - Crystal Gardens - good so far. Lots of good books this week !!! My wallet is screaming...

Anne

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

I'm really enjoying another title by a new-to-me author, Sandy James.  This one has a title I love...Turning Thirty-Twelve and is about a divorced woman, HS science teacher (and obviously written by an author who is or was a teacher!) and 42 and getting on with her life. 

Turning Thirty-Twelve  

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:

Ah both on my leaning pile but my August review books just showed up too

I need to retire so I can attend this partime job fulltime :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
Mommy-Read-Write
0 Kudos

Sheery

"Children are made readers on the laps of their parents."
~ Emilie Buchwald ~
Frequent Contributor
katrina25
0 Kudos

Just finished Duchess in Love by Eloisa James. Very good. I have so many books to read on my TBR pile that I'm unsure what to read next. It's in His Kiss by Julia Quinn may be next and Lion's Lady by Julia Garwood. I love Julia Garwood books. I can read her older titles over expand over and over again! -Katrina
Reader 4
Streamer
0 Kudos

I just started:

Goblin King  

Next up is:

Between Sinners and Saints  

a m/m romance

1AnneB
0 Kudos

Chain Reaction  

Hi Everyone - Finished Crystal Gardens by Amanda Quick - Really liked it. Now I'm on to one in my TBR pile - Chain Reaction by Zoe Archer - futuristic  and part of a series, I think, I'll have to read more of her. Happy Reading...

Anne

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

Frequent Contributor
Mommy-Read-Write
0 Kudos

I am one third of the way through Nora Roberts' The Last Boyfriend (Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy #2) .  I am really loving this book.  Owen and Avery are really sweet together.  There are a lot of funny moments too - which I always appreciate.

Sheery

"Children are made readers on the laps of their parents."
~ Emilie Buchwald ~
Wordsmith
darkangel_1988
0 Kudos

Currently Reading

Until I Die

Happy Reading :smileywink:

Memrie @ Dark Angel Reader

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

Just finished Rachel Gibson's new novella

Crazy On You  

and started Roby Carr's newestSun

Sunrise Point  

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

How's the Gibson?

reader_824 wrote:

Just finished Rachel Gibson's new novella

Crazy On You  

and started Roby Carr's newestSun

Sunrise Point  

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

I liked them both, Melanie, but I'm a BIG Rachel Gibson and Robyn Carr fan.

I'm now reading another one I'm really enjoying; Jill Gregory is a gifted writer, I think.

Larkspur Road