Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

Hi Girls..I do Love Jennie Crusie as well Subscribe to her Blog Which is wonderful...About a week Ago on her Blog she was very upset...This is not a New Jennie Crusie Book with other Authors...Harlequin released it BC they own the Rights from many years ago...She has no control over that...She told her readers on her Blog The Whole Story ... she was very open of course...Just wanted her Readers to Know...Find her Blog easy to do and read the whole Story...Great Blog BTW....0
Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I got suckered in, thinking it was finally something new from Crusie...wrong!

Just finished a light little romance I enjoyed:

Waking Up Married  

I really dislike of so many of these covers.  The publishers idea of "sexy man" is way too effeminate, way too "immature" looking for my taste.  I guess they think waxed and "metrosexual" is good.  NOT!

Frequent Contributor
katrina25
0 Kudos

Heat of the Night  

Liked this one!  Can't wait for the next book!

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Winter Roses 

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Until the End of Time  

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy, I just finished Until the end of time by Danielle Steel. Loved it.

ReadingPatti

Frequent Contributor
katrina25
0 Kudos

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush Saga #1)  

Crescendo  

Read these two in Hush Hush Sage series.  Hush Hush was very good!   Crescendo was a let down for book 2 after Hush Hush.  I was rather annoyed with the main character, Nora, in the second book.  I don't enjoy characters that don't communicate.  Its rather frustrating because had she just asked questions to the person who is in the know she would have avoided all of the trouble later especially since the person she could have got all the information from was willing to tell her if she just asked him.  Second book in saga was in desperate need of some intrigue.  I hope third book is better.  Onto Silence, book 3 in the Hush Hush saga. 

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Longing for Love by Marie Force I don't know why the Add Product link is no longer available to me?? Is it because I'm using an IPAD?
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

I agree we are in limbo...Bought Silence But gave it to a friend... He Loved it...Want him to have it so now I need Silence again .The whole Hush,Hush Series was picked up for a Movie or
TV series...Not sure which...Enjoy Silence...
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

No it's not you...I did what Deb from Fiction said... But add product was missing...l am on my iPhone .... Will try laptop next time But I think its BN
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

I read the first two books in the Hush, Hush, series as soon as they came out. But then, I my tbr pile was a litle out of control for a while, because I was rather busy, and I have yet to read the last two book in the series, althouh I hear that they are rather good.

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Thanks, Vermont...good to know it's B&N's site not equipped for IPhones or IPads yet. Just finished a new-to-me author.. Galen Rose....lots of action... http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/Galen-Rose?keyword=Galen+Rose&store=ebook Title: A Place to Rest My Heart
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

You Can't Hide  

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

Just finished Joanne Kennedy's COWBOY TOUGH.
becke_davis
0 Kudos

I've been babysitting my infant granddaughter for the past few months, so I'm not reading nearly as much as I used to. I spend a lot of my free time catching up, though, and I have found some good ones in my waiting-to-be-read pile. I have a lot more preordered, too, including Kristan Higgins' new one:

Shadow Woman  

Touch and Go  

A Cowboy for Christmas  

A Night Like This (Smythe-Smith Quartet Series #2)  

The Best Man  

Last Chance Christmas  

A Night Like This (Smythe-Smith Quartet Series #2)  

Ten Things I Love about You (Bevelstoke Series #3)  

The Lady Most Willing...  

Back to You  

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

Just finished Mariah Stewart's new one... Long Way Home: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/long-way-home?keyword=long+way+home&store=allproducts
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Crystal Cove  

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
I've been reading the reviews on the new Kleypas, and I've decided not to buy. It sounds, from those reviews, as if it's heavy into magic, spells, etc. I did finish a new-to-me author Vickie McKeehan's Promise Cove. I thought it was terrific.
becke_davis
0 Kudos

dhaupt
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

The Best Man  

“Microfiber slim nation undergarment”

need I say more :smileyhappy: