Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Irishcontessa
0 Kudos

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

I finished

Hostage to Pleasure  and am starting

The Master (Sons of Destiny Series #3)  which has been on my TBR pile (along with the rest of the Sons of Destiny Series for over a year.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i went to the library today and picked up take me by bella andre and read it- i thought it was really good.

the devil you know by louise bragshawe was great

now reading fired up and then sanctuary by nora roberts

Take Me 

Fired Up (Dreamlight Trilogy Series #1)  

Sanctuary  

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Irishcontessa wrote:

I finished

Hostage to Pleasure  and am starting

The Master (Sons of Destiny Series #3)  which has been on my TBR pile (along with the rest of the Sons of Destiny Series for over a year.

Are you going to read all the Sons of Destiny books?

Frequent Contributor
dja1231
0 Kudos

The Sword (Sons of Destiny Series #1) 

Just started the first book the other day. So far I like it.

What have you thought of the series so far?

Donna A. 

Life is to short to be crabby!
Frequent Contributor
Irishcontessa
0 Kudos

Melanie - yes, I plan to read the whole series. I had read the first two previously and bought the rest of the series but got sidetracked by other books.

Donna - I really liked the first two books so I suspect the rest of the series is just as good. I got really involved with each of the brothers as I read the first ones so I'm looking forward to seeing how they end up getting their wives and happy endings (at least I assume it will be happy endings for each of them). Let me know what you think as you read them. I'd be interested in trading thoughts on them if you read the whole series.

Frequent Contributor
dja1231
0 Kudos

I will love to let you know my thoughts. Like I said so far I am liking the first one. I think I'm going to enjoy each brother's adventures.

Donna A.

Irishcontessa wrote:

Melanie - yes, I plan to read the whole series. I had read the first two previously and bought the rest of the series but got sidetracked by other books.

Donna - I really liked the first two books so I suspect the rest of the series is just as good. I got really involved with each of the brothers as I read the first ones so I'm looking forward to seeing how they end up getting their wives and happy endings (at least I assume it will be happy endings for each of them). Let me know what you think as you read them. I'd be interested in trading thoughts on them if you read the whole series.

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

dja1231 wrote:

I will love to let you know my thoughts. Like I said so far I am liking the first one. I think I'm going to enjoy each brother's adventures.

Donna A.

Irishcontessa wrote:

You two can set up a Sons of Destiny thread, if you want. Or I can do it for you. I think some of the other posters have read these books, and they've long been on my TBR pile.

Frequent Contributor
dja1231
0 Kudos

That would be interesting. I have no problem with it. If the others don't mind. I guess we can set up a thread.

Donna A

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

dja1231 wrote:

That would be interesting. I have no problem with it. If the others don't mind. I guess we can set up a thread.

Donna A

Done! I always love an excuse to set up a thread...

Frequent Contributor
dja1231
0 Kudos

:smileyhappy:Wow! Thanks.

Donna A.

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Currently reading both of these and so far guilty pleasures is not leading up to be as great as the first novels in the series by lora leigh.

The Sweethearts' Knitting Club

Guilty Pleasure  

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Lexa555 wrote:

Currently reading both of these and so far guilty pleasures is not leading up to be as great as the first novels in the series by lora leigh.

The Sweethearts' Knitting Club

Guilty Pleasure  

How are you enjoying the Wilde, Lexa? It was our Feature last month, and I liked it. I really liked the setting and the ladies in the knitting club.

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Romantic-Reads/DECEMBER-FEATURE-The-Sweetheart-s-Knitting-Clu...

Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

Re: Currently Reading...?

I'm currently reading Crave: The Seduction of Snow White by Cathy Yardley.

Crave 

0 Kudos

i read victoria dahl's lead me on, i thought i was good

although i wish it had a more definite happy ever after, know what i mean?

i also reread smart girls think twice and finished fired up

cant wait for the next in the dreamlight trilogy, burning lamp

now im read pretty woman by fern michaels and merry Christmas baby

Pretty Woman 

Merry Christmas, Baby  

Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Ravish: The Awakening of Sleeping Beauty by Cathy Yardley.

Ravish 

0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Enslave: The Taming of the Beast by Cathy Yardley.

Enslave 

0 Kudos

i read the lost duke but i never intended to read this until someone on here pointed it out to me

Mr. Cavendish, I Presume 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I'm very excited to be reading an ARC of this one. Love the opening.

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie, I'm only about a 100 pages or so into the Sweethearts Knitting Club and the ladies are very funny and I'm already liking Jesse way more than Beau and his proper mother! 

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Early Dawn by Catherine Anderson and e-book The Sin Eater's Prince by Keta Diablo (ARC 1/14/10).

Early Dawn