Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
1AnneB
0 Kudos

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

Hi Everyone - AnneB here - I started Burning Lamp this morning and so far it's very good. The UPS man just showed up with the 4 new books that I ordered this week !! YEAH !!! I think I'll read Lover Mine next .

Burning Lamp (Arcane Society Series #8) 

Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #8) 

dhaupt
0 Kudos

1AnneB wrote:

Hi Everyone - AnneB here - I started Burning Lamp this morning and so far it's very good. The UPS man just showed up with the 4 new books that I ordered this week !! YEAH !!! I think I'll read Lover Mine next .

Oh Anne, color me green. I don't get Lover Mine until tomorrow. I DON'T KNOW if I can wait that long, lol, but I guess I have no choice.

Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

Re: Currently Reading...?

I'm currently reading Comanche Heart by Catherine Anderson.

Comanche Heart 

0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Reese's Bride by Kat Martin. I did not know if I would like it, but I'm a couple of chapters in and I'm already hooked!

Reese's Bride 

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Lexa555 wrote:

I just read the first chapter of this and so far its good. I don't have a lot of free time this week but hopefully I'll be able to read this book very soon.

I am so Jealous of you Lexa I have to wait until tomorrow when mine comes in.

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

Lol yeah I decided that I didn't want to wait for it in the mail even though its cheaper when you preorder so I went to B&N yesterday to pick it up.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

The Summer of You

just finished it, took less then 1 day!! loved it

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake

Just started reading this one finally! so far so good!

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i finally finished splendid- once i got into it, it was very good.

read book four of percy jackson

im reading the final book today in that series, and planning on starting either perfect you on 13 little blue envelopes

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Lexa555 wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Lexa555 wrote:

I just read the first chapter of this and so far its good. I don't have a lot of free time this week but hopefully I'll be able to read this book very soon.

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

Lol yeah I decided that I didn't want to wait for it in the mail even though its cheaper when you preorder so I went to B&N yesterday to pick it up.

YAY, yes that's right I now have my own copy of it. Started it last night.

I also picked up Nora's new novel, but I'm sorry that will just have to wait until I get my fill of brothers.

1AnneB
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Lexa555 wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Lexa555 wrote:

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

I also picked up Nora's new novel, but I'm sorry that will just have to wait until I get my fill of brothers.

Hi Debbie - I finished Burning Lamp last night - it was really good, so I started Lover Mine this morning. So far I love it - I think if I have extra time this summer, I'll re-read (from the beginning - you know me !) all the BDB books - sounds like a good summer reading list. I also have the new Nora Roberts book, but as you say, I'll wait until I finish this.  Happy Reading..

Anne

dhaupt
0 Kudos

1AnneB wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Lexa555 wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Lexa555 wrote:

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

Hi Debbie - I finished Burning Lamp last night - it was really good, so I started Lover Mine this morning. So far I love it - I think if I have extra time this summer, I'll re-read (from the beginning - you know me !) all the BDB books - sounds like a good summer reading list. I also have the new Nora Roberts book, but as you say, I'll wait until I finish this.  Happy Reading..

Anne

Anne, I haven't got Burning Lamp yet ;-( too many books too little time.  Have a great weekend Anne.

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

dhaupt, I just finished the following books:

Hazards of Hunting a Duke 

I finished this book. It was good. I liked the characters. I have several more books of hers to read.

I am working on some other books.

ReadingPatti

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i read the last book it the PJ series- it was amazing, great ending..

Perfect You 

Savor the Moment (Nora Roberts' Bride Quartet Series #3)  

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

So I noticed a lot of you on here are reading

and I just wanted to know if I have to read all of the other books in the series to understand this one? It has sparked my interest because it sounds similar to Nora Roberts Signs of Seven Series with the men having a curse or devil that they have to defeat.

Thanks for any info that anyone can provide!

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Stay a Little Longer by Dorothy Garlock.

Stay a Little Longer 

0 Kudos

Lexa555,  You don't have to read the other first but it may help to get a sense of what the Arcane society if about and how these other couples come together. I love this series. I like the fact that Nora takes it from historical to comtemporary.

They are worth the read.

Hope you enjoy them.

I must see if I have read the Signs of Seven series. I have read so many of her books that I have forgot which ones I have read.

ReadingPatti

1AnneB
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Lexa555 wrote:

So I noticed a lot of you on here are reading

and I just wanted to know if I have to read all of the other books in the series to understand this one? It has sparked my interest because it sounds similar to Nora Roberts Signs of Seven Series with the men having a curse or devil that they have to defeat.

Thanks for any info that anyone can provide!

Hi Lexa - I finished Burning Lamp the other day, and I agree, that you don't HAVE to read the first book in the Dreamlight trilogy, but it might help. The Arcane series (of which this is a part) is a larger group of books, by Krentz & Quick & Castle(same person). Quick writes the historical ones, Krentz the contemporary ones and Castle, the futuristic ones. It sounds a little more confusing that it really is. Maybe if this is your first Arcane books, Burning Lamp would be a good start because, chronologically, it is the first (in time) of the three. That may sound confusing, I hope not !!! Happy Reading...

Anne

Inspired Contributor
Jo6353
0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Grande Finale by Janet Evanovich.  It's one of her very early romances (pre Stephanie Plum)

The Grand Finale 

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

they didnt have savor the moment-hopefully get it soon?

Other Boy 

The Truth about Forever  

Frequent Contributor
Irishcontessa
0 Kudos

Just finished reading Moon Craving and Insatiable (an anthology that I can't find when I search the Add Product feature). A colleague lent me The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo so that is probably up next for me.

Moon Craving

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy Series #1)