Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
1AnneB

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

Hi Everyone - Well, I'm home from vacation - I finished My One and Only - GREAT book !!! I loved everything about it !!! Characters, story, dialogue - I laughed & cried (at the same time !). I have also finished the newest Roxanne St. Claire - Shiver of Fear - I love this new series. Now I'm about halfway through the new JR Ward book - Lover Unleashed - I'm loving this one too ! I think it's the best one in a while - I stayed up way too late last night, but I hope to finish it today. Happy Reading...

Anne

My One and Only 

Shiver of Fear (Guardian Angelinos Series #2) 

Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #9)  

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Stranger in Her Bed

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
1AnneB
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone - I finished Lover Unleashed this morning - I LOVED IT !!I think it is the best BDB book in a while. I can't wait for the next one !! I started the new Christina Dodd - Taken by the Prince - so far so good. Happy Reading...:smileyhappy:

Anne

Taken by the Prince   

New User
lisset17
0 Kudos

Inspired Contributor
Amiee_Novelnose
0 Kudos

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

I just started and finished a great teen book that comes out this summer

The Day Before

Now back to these two books which also come out this summer

Demons Prefer Blondes

The Ghost and the Goth, Book 2

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i didnt know there was a sequal to the ghost and the goth! i read that book the first day of school last september-it was really good:smileyhappy: looking forward to the new one when it comes out.

picking up the new nora roberts tonight hopefully:smileyhappy:

Chasing Fire  chasing fire

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:

i didnt know there was a sequal to the ghost and the goth! i read that book the first day of school last september-it was really good:smileyhappy: looking forward to the new one when it comes out.

picking up the new nora roberts tonight hopefully:smileyhappy:

Chasing Fire  chasing fire

I just read The Ghost and the Goth about a month ago and I really liked it so when the chance to get the ARC of the second one came up I jumped at the chance. I hope this one is just as good as the first.

Pages of Forbidden Love
Distinguished Bibliophile
Darkkin
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I picked up Carolina Moon yesterday and it has managed to pull me in...(Put the book down and get moving, put the book down and get moving...:smileywink:

'Of wings and words and dancing milkweed seeds...'

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Welcome home Anne, Hope you had a good time.

right now I'm reading and almost finished

Already Home 

pretty good

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Nauti Nights (Nauti Series #2)

Get Lucky

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
dhaupt
0 Kudos

I just finished

One Magic Moment another episode in her prolific de Piaget family saga

really good- Publish date May 2011

http://thereadingfrenzy.blogspot.com/2011/04/review-of-one-magic-moment-by-lynn.html

Correspondent
cork_dork_mom
0 Kudos

Tall, Dark and Kilted 

I'm reading Tall, dark and kilted and I have to say... I'm not impressed. The story jumps all over the place and while the names of some of the characters are funny, they're not clever. The worst part is that all the steamy romance is only what the 2 main characters have imagined... nothing has happened between them and I'm over half way through!

I'm going to finish it but I don't think I'll read another one by this author.

cork_dork_mom
1AnneB
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

I just finished

http://thereadingfrenzy.blogspot.com/2011/04/review-of-one-magic-moment-by-lynn.html

Hi Debbie - I read your blog about this and it sounded so good, that I pre-ordered it for my Kindle. However.....since I have never read andy of her books, I HAD to find book #1 in the series (you know how I am about reading in order)...it's not out on Kindle, so I had to look for it used - but I did find it !!! I just started a book that has been sitting on my TBR pile for over a year - Shantaram - by Gregory David Roberts.It was highly recommended by my son, so I'm giving it a shot. It's very long, but so far I'm really liking it. Happy Reading...

Anne

Shantaram 

Contributor
PatriciaFL
0 Kudos

I just finished reading this novel from Kathryne Kennedy.  It was great! Fire Lord's Lover by Kathryne Kennedy: NOOKbook Cover

I highly recommend it to those who love fantasy love stories involving elves

during the victorian ages...

The second in the series is coming out in August and I can't wait....

Coming August 2011
THE LADY OF THE STORM
A darkly delicious new fantasy world
of sizzling romance amid the pageantry
of Georgian England.
http://www.kathrynekennedy.com       

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

I found a new-to-me author, Charlotte Hughes, and got this older one from the Library...

A New Attitude 

dhaupt
0 Kudos

1AnneB wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

I just finished

Hi Debbie - I read your blog about this and it sounded so good, that I pre-ordered it for my Kindle. However.....since I have never read andy of her books, I HAD to find book #1 in the series (you know how I am about reading in order)...it's not out on Kindle, so I had to look for it used - but I did find it !!! I just started a book that has been sitting on my TBR pile for over a year - Shantaram - by Gregory David Roberts.It was highly recommended by my son, so I'm giving it a shot. It's very long, but so far I'm really liking it. Happy Reading...

Anne

Shantaram 

Hi Anne, I think you'll be happy you started from the beginning of the series as you'll get to know all of the characters and also when she intersperses the McLeods with the de Piagets I'll be waiting to see what you think.

and let us know how you like this one

right now I just started

One Night in Scotland 

And I read and reviewed for Mira

Already Home 

http://thereadingfrenzy.blogspot.com/2011/04/already-home-by-susan-mallery.html

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

PatriciaFL wrote:

I just finished reading this novel from Kathryne Kennedy.  It was great! Fire Lord's Lover by Kathryne Kennedy: NOOKbook Cover

I highly recommend it to those who love fantasy love stories involving elves

during the victorian ages...

The second in the series is coming out in August and I can't wait....

Coming August 2011
THE LADY OF THE STORM
A darkly delicious new fantasy world
of sizzling romance amid the pageantry
of Georgian England.
http://www.kathrynekennedy.com       

I thought the second book in this series was this one...

Beneath the Thirteen Moons

which is already out

Pages of Forbidden Love
New User
GaelicIllini
0 Kudos

I just started Larissa Ione's Eternal Rider. It's the first in a series featuring the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Pretty good so far :smileyvery-happy:

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Riding Wild

Katie